Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lust

Top Answer Game VI | Round II | The Second Remixing Show

xvlbutZ.png

That’s right! TAG – The Re-Up’s second remixing starts NOW, let’s get this party started! jj2

Today’s show schedule:

1.       1st Puzzle question event

2.       Result Show, with a bonus question every 2 answers, 5 bonus questions in total

3.       2nd Puzzle question event

4.       Scoreboard & Elimination voting (You’ll have 10 minutes to vote)

5.       The Harvest – I recommend you pray to the TAG gods jay1

When you vote to eliminate someone you earn 5 points. So no playing nice or ignoring eliminations.

The Remixing will likely be longer than normal result shows, so plan your schedule accordingly, because you don’t want to miss any of this.

When solving puzzles, if you are asked to input any answers/passwords, they will always be in all lowercase.

Puzzles are unpredictable and sometimes overly harsh, they’re high reward so that’s the point.

(Your puzzle journey may lead to NSFW content, I am not responsible for what you view by following the trails left by puzzles)

I will be reluctant to post hints for puzzles, but will when necessary to move the event on

Just now, Tampon said:

The first puzzle question is rather easy, and it's a sabotage one!

will @fab get his revenge for his sabotage last round? lol1   

Guess not bc he flopped with his appearance jay1 

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.