Brightflower

Im Scared

Drake just dropped More Life-which is already hit top 2 in over five countries and opened with 505,000 units, the biggest since his own Views in 2016. He already broke Ed's streaming record, and im scared he'll pull off another Views era with this, and i dont think i can stand seeing drake at number one for eight more weeks. sorry1

Here in Not So Great Britain last year he spent like 20 weeks at the top throughout the whole damn summer, and if this happens again this year, then I hope Britain sinks into the Atlantic cause holy fuck this is too much jj4 

I mean I'm glad he's successful and all but it's just an nonevent like you said. For me at least. I know Drake isn't a pop girl so it's not like I'm expecting him to do over the top videos and performances but idk. The Views era was such a nonevent too despite its success imo. 

Perched to get dragged for this rip4

16 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I mean I'm glad he's successful and all but it's just an nonevent like you said. For me at least. I know Drake isn't a pop girl so it's not like I'm expecting him to do over the top videos and performances but idk. The Views era was such a nonevent too despite its success imo. 

Perched to get dragged for this rip4

14 hours ago, RuPaul said:

Drake is such a non-event too but at this point I'd buy 400K copies of his albums just to see Ed disappear 

A non-event fall3 What are you talking about tho um1  It's literally the opposite of a non-event

Just because it's not pop music doesn't make it a non-event. It's like the biggest hip hop event of recent memory, and one that actually crosses over to the mainstream in a huge way. Massive sellout tours, top 10 songs, huge hype around the world.

the definition of an event

22 hours ago, Justas said:

Here in Not So Great Britain last year he spent like 20 weeks at the top throughout the whole damn summer, and if this happens again this year, then I hope Britain sinks into the Atlantic cause holy fuck this is too much jj4 

right? I'd want Trump to nuke us and blow us into oblivion 

15 hours ago, Canary said:

like other people have said, I prefer him to Ed, so hopefully he can knock the ginger gremlin down a couple of places on the charts 

Well Black Canary. You survived the battle in Grudge Match. Why can't you do something about him if he bothers you that much?. ;)

2 hours ago, light741 said:

Well Black Canary. You survived the battle in Grudge Match. Why can't you do something about him if he bothers you that much?. ;)

oh now bitch you are my type of person. where have you been all of my life? :P

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny because he's such a non event here, I'm not even aware of his slayge   I only know him from Rihanna's songs and that one about phone

A non-event  What are you talking about tho   It's literally the opposite of a non-event   Just because it's not pop music doesn't make it a non-event. It's like the biggest hip hop event of

Anything that takes down the arrogant redhair

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.