Sylk

How long did it take your fav to have their first flop?

Compared to the massive success of GGGB and the re-release I'd say probably 2009 with Russian Roulette, so 4 years?

She had Rude Boy hit #1 though, so it wasn't too bad. Just a mild decline in success xtina11 Bitch bounced back effortlessly with Loud lj1 

I'd say Britney with "Britney Jean" so that would be 14 years into her career? But it had moderate sales considering the flop promo it had dead4 

Ariana has never sold greatly, Belinda started being a fad six years into her music career, Panic! has never had this big sales so I don't think they enter in this category. 

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Well Kylie got her first non-top 10 single in 1991 - about 4 years in. But even that wasn't really a flop in the grand scheme of things.

I think her first true flop was with Impossible Princess unfortunately. 10-11 years in rip1

Just now, Aidan. said:

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Well Kylie got her first non-top 10 single in 1991 - about 4 years in. But even that wasn't really a flop in the grand scheme of things.

I think her first true flop was with Impossible Princess unfortunately. 10-11 years in rip1

Impossible Godcess tanked? scream1 

Also Kylie wasn't that big anyways so her flops aren't really flops aura1

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

She hasn't flopped yet and she's been active for over 10 years

CaZ03xq.gif

Kim K says otherwise

CaZ03xq.gif

13 minutes ago, RuPaul said:

I'd say Britney with "Britney Jean" so that would be 14 years into her career? But it had moderate sales considering the flop promo it had dead4 

Didn't "Britney" flopped considering how massive Oops! and ...BOMT were? dead4 

Just now, Saiga said:

Didn't "Britney" flopped considering how massive Oops! and ...BOMT did? dead4 

Well but I wouldn't call it a flop considering it sold 15M WW dead4 so that's why I said "Britney Jean" since that was her first taste of flop in sales + charts..

Just now, RuPaul said:

Well but I wouldn't call it a flop considering it sold 15M WW dead4 so that's why I said "Britney Jean" since that was her first taste of flop in sales + charts..

Oop I didn't know it sold so much wub1 I just knew she had trouble charting in the USA

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Straight out of the fucking gate  

She hasn't flopped yet and she's been active for over 10 years

IDWLF is a duet?

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.