Philip

Tomi Lahren BANNED from her show

She went on The View and said she's pro choice and got banned lmfao2 

“I am someone that’s for limited government," she said. "So I can’t sit here and be a hypocrite and say I’m for limited government, but I think the government should decide what women should do with their bodies.”

Ms Lahren was suspended last week after flip-flopping on abortion and declaring herself pro-choice. Now, sources close to Glenn Beck’s network say that she has been banned permanently. 

“Glenn is reminding the world of his conservative principles by sidelining Tomi after she insulted conservatives by calling them hypocrites,” one insider told the New York Post.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/tomi-lahren-banned-permanently-from-the-blaze-a7651071.html

31 minutes ago, Onika said:

Not that I think she's secretly a good person or something, but this is just another in the long list of people who pretend to be extremist for the clicks wendy3 

This. Didn't we have an expose post like a few months ago that showed that she actually was quite liberal or something? rip3 

On 27.3.2017 at 6:07 AM, Anna-wa said:

I don't feel sorry for her, but the fact that she got fired for THIS instead of all the actually gross things she's done... eve1 

This tbh. And that worries me. I'm shocked by the people celebrating this here, when she got clearly fired for a wrong reason and not for the disgusting stuff she said in the past.