M3L155AX

Worst Singles by the faves

1 minute ago, Anna-wa said:

This is a lie because you adored the ground Sorry and All Night walked on (you can't deny it)

I remember I was told that those weren't official singles moo2 

But yes the rumours are true, I like those two songs! Outsold all of Bey's previous singles.

2 minutes ago, RuPaul said:

I remember I was told that those weren't official singles moo2 

But yes the rumours are true, I like those two songs! Outsold all of Bey's previous singles.

They were released as singles but we all know how much promo Bey does once the album is out (hint: barely any unless you count touring promo) xtina2

7 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

They were released as singles but we all know how much promo Bey does once the album is out (hint: barely any unless you count touring promo) xtina2

so i guess the VMAs dont count as promo huh ? jj2

1 hour ago, DREAMPOP said:

so i guess the VMAs dont count as promo huh ? jj2

That's why I said "BARELY any", not none. jj2 

Oh and also she didn't ever perform All Night at any of the award shows after it was released as a single. She didn't perform it at the VMAs, or the BET awards, or the Grammys.

On 3/29/2017 at 6:24 AM, Angelus said:

I love how no one even remembers GMAYL to name it clap3  easily the worst song ever made and the most forgotten by any fave clap3 

There's a reason she didn't even perform the whole song on the MDNA Tour. It was 1 verse, 1 chorus, remixed. M hates it too lol

On 3/27/2017 at 9:13 AM, Lord Stoneheart said:

stopped reading after you said Fever lj1 

Especially when her worst song, Bye Bye Baby, was on the same album and was a single

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

stopped reading after you said Fever  

Madonna:  All of Madonnas bad sIngles   4 Minutes American Life B-Day Song Bad Girl Beat Goes On Beautiful Killer Bedtime S

it was a deluxe edition track for a reason, dahlin

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.