QUINN

Capital FM has Witness listed under their "upcoming new releases" section on their website

30 minutes ago, Witness said:

YAASSSS THIS MEANS THERE WILL BE A VIDEO FOR THIS AMAZING BOP AND LEGENDARY SONG OMGOMGOMG MY BODY IS READY FOR THE SLAYAGE cry1 

I want a blue coloured video please. Something spiritual as well! ACTUALLY MY BODY IS SO NOT READY

5 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

I want a blue coloured video please. Something spiritual as well! ACTUALLY MY BODY IS SO NOT READY

BIIIITCHHHH thats exactly how I imagined the video!!!! Whenever I hear the song it transports my mind into this blue aura environment oprah4 

Slay me sister oprah4 

3 minutes ago, Witness said:

BIIIITCHHHH thats exactly how I imagined the video!!!! Whenever I hear the song it transports my mind into this blue aura environment oprah4 

Slay me sister oprah4 

NO WAY! THIS SONG IS SO FUCKING BLUE, IF SHE GOES FOR ANOTHER COLOR SHE'/THE DIRECOTR MUST BE BLIND!!

What do you think of Legendary Lovers, does it also sound yellow to you? cry8

Don't think so. I think this site is based off of purely speculation, as they still have "Everyday" listed as upcoming but it already bombed (I'm so sad, one of my faves from DW cry9 ) 

1 hour ago, AGNTEA said:

NO WAY! THIS SONG IS SO FUCKING BLUE, IF SHE GOES FOR ANOTHER COLOR SHE'/THE DIRECOTR MUST BE BLIND!!

What do you think of Legendary Lovers, does it also sound yellow to you? cry8

Not yellow, more like orange, green, gold and hues of red. Really organic. I agree with you guys, Witness is defos Blue. 

Something like these.

tumblr_nb8fzpspeX1so90ibo1_1280.jpg

7813668990_da8f7420cc_z.jpg

eb9521bb82524a25bd465f69724273e2.jpg

24 minutes ago, Jake said:

Don't think so. I think this site is based off of purely speculation, as they still have "Everyday" listed as upcoming but it already bombed (I'm so sad, one of my faves from DW cry9 ) 

Everyday hasn't impacted radio in the U.K. though has it? But anyway, they took it off their site already. Katy's team likely contacted them about it.

Just now, Justas said:

Lbr, she's just playing with us. Witness isn't coming and she just likes to watch us suffer kii1 

I'm sure @Jake is right and it was on the site with no verification, especially when the info for the song mentioned the snippet and said that it had been posted to Katy's snap chat. But I feel like the fact that Katy's team was so quick to have the info taken down is significant!