Freaky Prince

Buzz Feed: 31? Of Lady Gaga's Accomplishments In Celebration Of Her 31st Birthday

I decided to write a post on 31 of Lady Gaga's accomplishments in a cheeky way of celebrating her 31st birthday but I noticed there was sooo much to get through, I decided to just group them all together. So here is, instead, 15 of Lady Gaga's mega-accomplishments (grouped) as an artist, actress, model, entrepreneur and philanthropist.

1. Golden Trophies: 6 Grammy Awards, 1 Golden Globe, 1 Bambi Award

sub-buzz-4030-1490623090-1.jpg?output-fo

Yes, Lady Gaga picked up quite a few gold awards winning 6 total Grammy Awards out of 17 total nominations for her Pop and Jazz efforts including Best Pop Vocal Album and a total of 6 nominations for her debut album, “The Fame”. Gaga also picked a Golden Globe Award in 2016 for “Best Actress” for her lead role in American Horror Story: Hotel which was also her TV debut. She also won the Bambi Award in 2011 for “International Pop Artist”. She also has been nominated twice at the Emmy awards and once at the Oscars.

READ MORE

Yas, mom cry6 

I usually dislike Buzz feed, but this is AN ARTICLE darlin' antm1

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

lmao 31 is not 15

I decided to write a post on 31 of Lady Gaga's accomplishments in a cheeky way of celebrating her 31st birthday but I noticed there was sooo much to get through, I decided to just group them all together. So here is, instead, 15 of Lady Gaga's mega-accomplishments (grouped) as an artist, actress, model, entrepreneur and philanthropist.