WarrenThanksYouAll

Will 'Witness' smash?

Witness -  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Smash or not?

We're not even sure if it's gonna be an actual single or just a promo single to shut all of us the fuck that keep asking for it dead7 

Either way, it's gonna floppity flop flop for fucking filth no matter what!

I only heard the demo and i didn't like it.

i am yet to hear the snippet of the finished song... so...

The only song i feel will be a smash hit is "Bon appétit" . I loved it. katy3 

At first I wanna be the deluded stan that says it'll be the smash of a lifetime but I'm not deluded in anyway and CTTR exists, so lemme just not comment on that. Great song, tho.

if the lead didn't smash like crazy, i dont see herself earning another hit from this album. lead singles usually do the best, it's rare if a lead does bad and the second or third single does well. unless it has a crazy catchy vibe, i dont see it doing well.

2 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

if the lead didn't smash like crazy, i dont see herself earning another hit from this album. lead singles usually do the best, it's rare if a lead does bad and the second or third single does well.

I don't know about that. Some people (not implying you specifically) call CTTR a flop but I hear it almost every day here so I think it's doing pretty decent. And I can remember with my own faves an era where the first single did decently - not a smash not a flop - and then the second single is a smash.

I think it's definitely possible, but we'll just have to wait and see.

15 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

if the lead didn't smash like crazy, i dont see herself earning another hit from this album. lead singles usually do the best, it's rare if a lead does bad and the second or third single does well. unless it has a crazy catchy vibe, i dont see it doing well.

CTTR didn't do that badly tho. It has 126M spotify streams and 118M youtube views already, lets not forget the airplay its getting. Katy had already proved that the following singles can be just as, if not more successful than the lead! 

21 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

Two words: Dark Horse tehe2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Considering it's got everyone talking 10 months after it was leaked, and hasn't even been confirmed yet is pretty significant!  

CTTR didn't do that badly tho. It has 126M spotify streams and 118M youtube views already, lets not forget the airplay its getting. Katy had already proved that the following singles can be just as, i

Two words: Dark Horse 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.