WarrenThanksYouAll

Will 'Witness' smash?

Witness -  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Smash or not?

36 minutes ago, Kuba said:

CTTR didn't do that badly tho. It has 126M spotify streams and 118M youtube views already, lets not forget the airplay its getting. Katy had already proved that the following singles can be just as, if not more successful than the lead! 

yeah, but it wasn't a HUGE smash, especially since she has been absent for awhile, we'll see

16 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

yeah, but it wasn't a HUGE smash, especially since she has been absent for awhile, we'll see

It still did reasonably well for someone who's been absent for so long and killed off promotion really soon. If she puts her back into it, Witness will be a hit & Bon Apetit will be a smash. cry6

36 minutes ago, DREAMPOP said:

girl no its not stfu and quit hating on her rih14

i am not hating on her i am a very large fan of cttr actually, it's one of my favorite songs from her. i was just stating my thoughts if this song will smash or not.

On 28/3/2017 at 8:23 AM, PoisonCandy said:

I haven't heard it since the demo leaked, but I remember hating it. I just thought it was boring. However, I seem to be in the minority. I've seen more love for Witness than CTTR, so it's possible jj3

I'm with you. I don't hate it, but I just see it as an album track and not single material.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Considering it's got everyone talking 10 months after it was leaked, and hasn't even been confirmed yet is pretty significant!  

CTTR didn't do that badly tho. It has 126M spotify streams and 118M youtube views already, lets not forget the airplay its getting. Katy had already proved that the following singles can be just as, i

Two words: Dark Horse 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.