Count Olaf

Happy 31st Birthday Lady Gaga!

4 minutes ago, Bad Kid said:

Why does her Wikipedia and Gagapedia page states that her birthday is on March 28 and not March 27? Or do we live in different timezones?

giphy.gif

i live in  gmt tine zone (27th march) but i decided to create this early as some humble signs of wishes for the 28th because its my bday tomorrow aswell xx

2 minutes ago, Harry Styles said:

31 and she was 22 when i started stanning. I was 11 years old omg dead4 where has the time gone.

My goodness it's really almost been 10 years since The Fame.... Wow... dead2 

Mariah and Gaga are a day apart? wat3 Lemme book my child to be born at around the same day and maybe they'll have as much talent yas2 

This is weird, especially considering Gaga and Mariah are the only pop girls that have been my #1 fave at a point in time. Also, there are so many Gaga/Mariah hybrid stans for some reason. Weird coincidence.

Anyway, happy birthday to the iconic Super Bowl performer, multiple Grammy award-winning, talented actress, pop icon, jazz singer Legend Gags who singlehandedly influenced ALL the pop girls, and to an extent, ALL of the industry, in the late 2000s/early 2010s and became the savior of pop!