Hylia

How do you want #AG4's roll out to go?

Ariana released Dangerous Woman, Be Alright, and Into You first, then like a week before the album was out she started releasing a track every night leading up to the album release. A lot of people didn't like this method, but I thought it was quite fun. How do you guys want Ariana to release her next album? Similar or different from DW?

Lead single released, promo single, album + second single! I was not here for the new song being released every night since I felt like it got rid of any hype I would have had on the release date.

34 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Lead single released, promo single, album + second single! I was not here for the new song being released every night since I felt like it got rid of any hype I would have had on the release date.

I can see why you'd feel that way! We would perch in chat every night waiting for the new song though so it was fun cry6 

4 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I can see why you'd feel that way! We would perch in chat every night waiting for the new song though so it was fun cry6 

Omg true! I loved meeting up in chat and talking about each track! cry6 I remember us reacting to Touch It for the first time together! I even have this quote from @Impossible Princess saved rav2 

fmnXBpH.png

It was fun in hindsight but I want something fun like that while also keeping the hype alive and the album fresh by the time the album actually drops oprah4 

1 minute ago, Hannah. said:

Omg true! I loved meeting up in chat and talking about each track! cry6 I remember us reacting to Touch It for the first time together! I even have this quote from @Impossible Princess saved rav2 

fmnXBpH.png

It was fun in hindsight but I want something fun like that while also keeping the hype alive and the album fresh by the time the album actually drops oprah4 

Omg that screenshot lmfao1 but yes I agree!

Lead single release in January, enough of a break for the GP to miss you and time to plan/write a good lead single.

Promo single in March (depending on how long lead single lasts, could be in March or April), w/ album pre-order

Album release in May.

I had high expectations with the "TEA" section on dangerouswoman.com where she would normally spill tea about her new album, sadly she only did like one tea spilling.

I'd love her to do this again & more often!