Americunt

New registered title: Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd)

I know I keep saying I'm fucking ready but good LORD my pussy has stretched out 10 inches in diameter ... I am so ready to take this all in jj4 

SIDE NOTE: @Lana please don't change the title to just "Life"! it was funny the first time but wouldn't really be cute and quirky the 3rd time around ... cry1jj4lotus1fall2 

44 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I know I keep saying I'm fucking ready but good LORD my pussy has stretched out 10 inches in diameter ... I am so ready to take this all in jj4 

SIDE NOTE: @Lana please don't change the title to just "Life"! it was funny the first time but wouldn't really be cute and quirky the 3rd time around ... cry1jj4lotus1fall2 

Third time? When was the second?

1 minute ago, TheSugarVenom said:

Third time? When was the second?

Not officially confirmed, but people on Instagram got their videos with Best American Record playing taken down, but the take down notice said "Architecture" by LDR

11 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

@Lana please don't change the title to just "Life"! it was funny the first time but wouldn't really be cute and quirky the 3rd time around ... cry1jj4lotus1fall2 

I can't wait for "For" to enD MY LIFE giveup1 

omfg though giveup1 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just hope they're BOTH in the video this time  ...

I don't suppose it's coming out this Friday though? maybe an announcement this Friday, an official release the Friday after (or two Fridays after), and a messy leak sometime in between  

It's an original.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.