ParentalAdvisory

Britney: Live In Concert World Tour 2017

On 28/3/2017 at 1:53 PM, Aleco said:

This is getting better now!!!!! i really hopes she came again to Perú but I know we are passing for a not so good moment .... im going to save money and go to argentina!!!

I spect she do some changes to the show and add some Glory songs (change your mind).... maybe RCA can make a Glory re edition that would be awesome.

I thought I was the only one from Peru on this forum scream1

On 3/28/2017 at 5:46 PM, Archie said:

" Daily Star Online understands that alongside the freshly announced Israel and the Philippines dates, Britney will play shows in Japan, Argentina, Brazil, France and England. " ny2 

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/600710/Britney-Spears-world-tour-2017-dates-tickets

THIS BITCH GON BE POPPING HER P*SSY LIKE IT'S 2003 INTERNATIONALLY TOO NOW I'M SHAKING

7z9M2VR.gif7z9M2VR.gif7z9M2VR.gif7z9M2VR.gif

So as for now we've got:

June 3 - Tokyo 
June 4 - Tokyo 
June 6 - Osaka
June 15 - Manila
July 03 - Tel Aviv

Since they cant take the stage that's at the Axis overseas I wonder if they'll build a special stage for this or if they'll reuse parts of the FFT stage/props or if the organizers will have to provide them with a different one each date jay1
Just now, Lord Stoneheart said:

Since they cant take the stage that's at the Axis overseas I wonder if they'll build a special stage for this or if they'll reuse parts of the FFT stage/props or if the organizers will have to provide them with a different one each date jay1

I think they will rent the structure and take the props of POM to the countries, just like she did with the Apple Music Festival. 

I think they will rent the structure and take the props of POM to the countries, just like she did with the Apple Music Festival. 

I doubt they can take out the POM stage though. They might recreate it with lighter more portable material but as far as I know it's built in in the theatre and other acts use it for their shows.

I'm hoping for a bigger stage than the one she has at POM (with lots of space for her to walk and a couple of screens) but I wont be picky. By the time the FFT got here the stage had lost the runway and was much smaller but I still had the time of my life regardless of the small stage
1 minute ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I doubt they can take out the POM stage though. They might recreate it with lighter more portable material but as far as I know it's built in in the theatre and other acts use it for their shows.

I'm hoping for a bigger stage than the one she has at POM (with lots of space for her to walk and a couple of screens) but I wont be picky. By the time the FFT got here the stage had lost the runway and was much smaller but I still had the time of my life regardless of the small stage

The main Vegas stage is indeed fixed, but the catwalk is not (They always remove it to place J.lo's stage). So I think they can rent a structure at the contries and place her props like this (This concert was in the UK for the AMF):