ParentalAdvisory

Britney: Live In Concert World Tour 2017

On 3/30/2017 at 10:26 PM, Lord Stoneheart said:

Since they cant take the stage that's at the Axis overseas I wonder if they'll build a special stage for this or if they'll reuse parts of the FFT stage/props or if the organizers will have to provide them with a different one each date jay1

It appears from the seating charts that the stage has a layout that isn't like Vegas. Since she is doing stadium shows, it looks like they are doing the main stage set up with a longish runway. The seating charts show just a straight runway, not curved like Vegas. 

The tickets for the Philippines concert is sold out, it took just 12 hours for it. Some people are asking for Live Nation to open an extra show date so they can see Britney live cry1 

Also, the mayor election in Tel Aviv was postponed because of Britney's concert, since the local security will be full focus on her the government found better this way.