RepuTAYtion

Hollywood Life: Taylor Putting the Finishing Touches on Her New Album

“Taylor [Swift] has been splitting her time between NYC, Nashville and Los Angeles lately. Mostly spending her time in her studios in all three cities. She has not been purposefully hiding out, but has simply been super busy in the studio recording, editing and putting the finishing touches on her new album. Taylor is excited to deliver the best possible music to all of her fans. Taylor has been working hard and she can’t wait to release new music. She laughs at the reports that she is missing and finds them hilarious!” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

cry6gaga13

Something about this seems like a planned source leak to me 

gaga13                                                                                           

gaga13gaga13gaga13                                                                           

gaga13                                                                                                           

gaga13                                                                                       

I'm so here for it 

•  

taylor swift missing

Discuss fellow snakes gaycat1

41 minutes ago, Honey said:

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I NEED HER TO POST A TEASER PICTURE OF HER, BLACK AND WHITE, DARK LIGHTING, WITH A SNAKE WRAPPED AROUND HER SHOULDERS giveup1 

Her sexy, darker era cry1

11 minutes ago, Scarlett O'Hara said:

I'm not even ready. Lemme get some super glue.

we will need it ny10

1 minute ago, Sas said:

Hollywood Life awk1 

your point? tina1

I don't know how much I trust them but I do agree this kinda seems like a planned source leak mad1 

If this is true and she's finishing it, then hopefully soon we'll start getting candids again like during the pre-1989 era which will likely indicate she's coming! I feel pretty confident about her releasing the lead in August (probably August 18th again, or maybe the 25th) cry6 

Not this happening the week my love for 1989 reignited!!! cry8

Y'all I've been missing her so much lately I need this to be true even though I'm kinda skeptical of this source. However I do think Ed saying she's not releasing this year is BS because that just seems like too long of a wait to me. An August/Fall single release with the album closely following it seems the most likely to me.

19 minutes ago, Liz Lemon said:

Not this happening the week my love for 1989 reignited!!! cry8

Y'all I've been missing her so much lately I need this to be true even though I'm kinda skeptical of this source. However I do think Ed saying she's not releasing this year is BS because that just seems like too long of a wait to me. An August/Fall single release with the album closely following it seems the most likely to me.

I've just gotten back into 1989 like crazy too cry1

A bunch of other gossip sites seem to be picking up on it now too so I'm hopeful.  cry1