Urbi

Seriously though

Adele appeals to both the younger and older generation, that's part of the reason for her success. 

Younger people stream the shit out of her music while older people buy the physical copies. Just look at the massive impact Hello had when it was released, everyone knew that song and that it was the "new one" by Adele. 

On 3/29/2017 at 10:45 PM, Vertigo-go said:

Susan Boyle still looks like a homeless human-bear hybrid, but flopped. Thoughts?

Susan looks like the average person from the West Lothian area of Scotland above the age of 40 to be fair. 

I agree, people love seeing a female fat/ugly person reaching success because it’s less threatening and makes them feel like they can achieve it, especially in regards to woman. It’s why beautiful pop stars are always hated and called divas and overrated for no reason. People are jealous and insecure. 

On 3/27/2019 at 12:50 PM, Billie Frank said:

Susan looks like the average person from the West Lothian area of Scotland above the age of 40 to be fair. 

Underrated drag that most people on this forum wouldn't understand. dead0

13 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

The way I will bring this thread back when adole smashes ny1

You clearly missed the idea of this thread nicki5 but that’s ok missy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we all agree that Adele is successful because she's fat?  Just like Gaga was successful cause she was ugly (well, she still is but not as much as before the surgery) and like Britney cause she's s

But that's what I'm trying to argue. A certain image contributes to sales. "Looks"≠"Good looks" in this argument, looks is just how you see the person. The way a certain artist looks contributes

Biology made the "looks" rule, not men.  Also, if it has little to no impact how come people like Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber, one direction, etc. became famous entirely by attracting teenage gir

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.