Cosmic

Tinashe – Flame // Song Review

tianshe-header-3-1180x500.png

While in preparation for her second studio album ‘Joyride’, Tinashe has once again unveiled a brand new track, titled ‘Flame’. This track has a larger R&B feel than the lead single, ‘Superlove’, as well as the second single, ‘Company’. I have never listened to Tinashe myself, but have heard quite a bit about this track hype wise, so I’m excited to hear what this song has to offer, and if it’s worth the hype it has acquired so far. The track begins with a bass sort of synth, and then quickly Tinashe’s voice quickly follows it. Her voice sounds amazing, it’s clear how much talent she posses. Very quickly, the track transitions to a chorus, with a larger production value, and shows off her voice even more, as she does some runs behind the main vocals.

READ MORE