G like MC

Eras that were cut too short?

The Fame Monster - Could have had one more single (Monster or DITD) but then again would have risked overexposure.

Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse - You Don't Know What To Do should have been pushed and Thirsty should have been released cry8 

Nightride - Many people believe Sacrifices could have done well. 

ANTi - Desperado, Consideration, and SWM should've got single/video treatment

PRISM - Obviously Legendary Lovers and Walking On Air. Could've been iconic gay smashes. Spiritual should've gotten video treatment

Nightride - Ghetto Boy & Soul Glitch videos.

33 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Outrageous deserved to get a video but I also wouldn't say the era was cut TOO short.

The Britney era had like 5 singles and 7 MVs. ITZ deserved the Outrageous music video + a proper single release for Breathe On Me. 

WARRIOR could have been properly promoted into early 2014. It was lacking singles and momentum. Kesha toured until 2015, but it should have had more singles. Last Goodbye would've smashed and Crazy Kids would if will.i.am's version wasn't the promoted one. Supernatural would've done great in 2013 as an edgy dance track. Only Wanna Dance With You would've done well with older audiences.

I'd say electra heart? I know she gave us 11vids but only 1 of the 3 singles became remotely successful 

Delirium too, the era literally died a day after release 

29 minutes ago, Jake said:

ANTi - Desperado, Consideration, and SWM should've got single/video treatment

PRISM - Obviously Legendary Lovers and Walking On Air. Could've been iconic gay smashes. Spiritual should've gotten video treatment

Nightride - Ghetto Boy & Soul Glitch videos.

SWM is a single tho jj2

The Golden Age Of Grotesque (Marilyn Manson) only lasted a year jj4

The Bright Young Things or Better Of Two Evils couldve had videos jj2

Portrait Of An American Family couldve been re-released in 95 instead of the EP release (Smells Like Children) but thats just me jj2

plus Snake Eyes And Sissies was originally meant to be the lead single, but was never made on official single jj2

had a single mix done too! jj2

i also feel like Antichrist Superstar, Mechanical Animals and Holy Wood couldve been visual albums as well jj2

1 hour ago, jacs vs looser said:

The Britney era had like 5 singles and 7 MVs. ITZ deserved the Outrageous music video + a proper single release for Breathe On Me. 

Yes it never reached its full potential. That's why I think the Britney era was her best era.

Still though you could argue it wasn't cut TOOOO short.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor Glory only had one single that should be acknowledged

ANTi. I needed more videos. 

Didn't Gaga want BTW to have 9 singles  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.