Hylia

#HyliaLISTENS: Glitter (2001) / Charmbracelet (2002)

1 minute ago, WinnieThePooh said:

THESIS was the primordial goddess of creation, a divinity related to Physis (Mother Nature). She occurs in the Orphic Theogonies as the first being to emerge at creation alongside Hydros (the Primordial Waters) and Mud. Thesis was sometimes portrayed as the female aspect of the first-born, bi-gendered god Phanes (Life).

Thesis also appears in myth in the guise of Metis, the creator-goddess devoured by Zeus, and Tethys the nurse, mother of all creation. However, in extant literature, Metis and Tethys are only distantly related to the cosmic creator-goddess described in Alcman's Theogony and by the Orphics.

Okay

Just now, Hylia said:

The light from my closet illuminates my room just enough, for me to see this dim apparition in the corner of my night stand. It stands their with its back turned. Unware of my presence. I know that if I get up, it will strike stealing my soul. But I have the pee

yes

Just now, Hylia said:

Wtf are with the rappers vocals? They sound awkwardly loud and unmastered lmfao1 

omg teaaaaaaaa Glitter's production is very loud compared to her previous alberms probably because it's from a new label cause she still worked with the same producers btw dead7