Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Rate The Music Video - Taylor Edition

Inspired by my friend @Aidan.'s thread in the Kylie section creep1 I'll post a music video and you post the rate you give it, and
I'll add them up and figure out the average score! I'll be posting a list of the current rankings as we got more videos rated, but for now let's get started! ny1 

We'll start off with the video for the song we're currently rating in the Rate The Song thread...

Out Of The Woods

And as always, let me know if you'd like to be removed from the tag list, as that's certainly not a problem! Get to rating, snakes!

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Yes and I could do without you tagging me in statuses 24/7 but we don't always get what we want

damselindistress.gif

i changed my mind and gave it a 9 since the video is visually stunning

damselindistress.gif

2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

i changed my mind and gave it a 9 since the video is visually stunning

damselindistress.gif

Omg tea, I can see why some people don't like the song cause I hated it at first but the video is probably my 2nd favorite from the era. Especially since a lot of it was filmed on location, truly a VIDEO

damselindistress.gif

The "Out Of The Woods" music video comes in at #1 (obviously) with a score of 8.5!

Image result for out of the woods gif

Current Rankings:

Spoiler
  1. Out Of The Woods - 8.5

The next music video to rate is...

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.