Hylia

#HyliaLISTENS: Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel (2009) / Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse (2014)

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

Me. I Am Mariah

10/10 her best song

even when she's not singing she's a legend her talking voice is raspy and sexy I could listen to her for hours and my wig would honestly still be snatched she's a legend a songwriter, a singer, a producer, gorgeous also and has an amazing talking voice she's honestly such a legend i love her so much she's my everything

CxwmnfZ.jpg

Thanks guys for joining me in all of these threads! Next up will be Taylor Swift.

My official ranking: Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse > E=MC2 > Butterfly > The Emancipation of Mimi > Rainbow > Charmbracelet > Daydream > Emotions > Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel > Mariah Carey > Music Box > Glitter

Just now, Hylia said:

Thanks guys for joining me in all of these threads! Next up will be Taylor Swift.

My official ranking: Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse > E=MC2 > Butterfly > Rainbow > Charmbracelet > Daydream > Emotions > Memoirs of an I perfect Angel > Mariah Carey > Music Box > Glitter

Where's Emancipation Proclomation racist! 

Just now, WinnieThePooh said:

Where's Emancipation Proclomation racist! 

It's been a long day king

Just now, Diamond said:

I'm twitching

edI6peE.png

Let's play a game. How many fucks does Hylia give!

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

My official ranking: Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse > E=MC2 > Butterfly > Rainbow > Charmbracelet > Daydream > Emotions > Memoirs of an I perfect Angel > Mariah Carey > Music Box > Glitter

drop by Rainbow's End and let us know what you stanning oprah2 also no offense added you to Rate the Song wendy3 Thanks for doing this btw my wig honestly FLEW!! I've always tried to get my friends to get into her sob1 you did THATTT alex1 

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

My official ranking: Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse > E=MC2 > Butterfly > The Emancipation of Mimi > Rainbow > Charmbracelet > Daydream > Emotions > Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel > Mariah Carey > Music Box > Glitter

Omg a ranking! cry7 perched for the Taylor threads

Just now, Sylk said:

drop by Rainbow's End and let us know what you stanning oprah2 also no offense added you to Rate the Song wendy3 Thanks for doing this btw my wig honestly FLEW!! I've always tried to get my friends to get into her sob1 you did THATTT alex1 

I don't mind being added! I need to start posting in Kylie's again too