Tasso

ET: Taylor is "busy working" on new album

Her mysteriously low profile has led many fans to wonder what she's been up to since her last public performance on Feb. 4, during a pre-Super Bowl concert in Houston, Texas Well, fans need not wonder any longer -- and should start getting excited! A source tells ET that Swift "has been busy working on her upcoming album."

According to the source, the "Shake It Off" singer has been figuring out what the sound and feel of her new album is going to be, and whether or not she wants to continue in the pop genre that propelled her last album to record-shattering success, or return to her beloved country roots.

However, the source did note that Swift's next big album is expected to drop by the end of the year.

While keeping out of the spotlight, ET's source says Swift has been staying closer to home, spending time in Nashville, Tennessee, where the singer was recently spotted driving around just last week.

"She comes here to get away from the paparazzi,” an eyewitness suggested to ET.

http://www.etonline.com/music/214518_where_is_taylor_swift_busy_working_on_new_album_nashville_source_says/

1 hour ago, Tasso said:

According to the source, the "Shake It Off" singer has been figuring out what the sound and feel of her new album is going to be, and whether or not she wants to continue in the pop genre that propelled her last album to record-shattering success, or return to her beloved country roots.

I really hope she stays squarely in pop like with 1989.. I don't mind her going back to her roots but I really want another pop masterpiece tay2

This source leak seems to be making its rounds lately - hopeful its her first hint at new music yas2

I don't mind her staying pop but I miss some of the emotion of her previous work. Emotion probably isn't the right word. Like 1989 was great but lacked some depth imo. Nothing on 1989 touched the songwriting of All Too Well or State of Grace for example. 

I don't really know how to put how I feel into words but I want her to stay pop but bring back some of the depth from Red and Speak Now I guess. Dun know if that makes sense dead2 

52 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I don't mind her staying pop but I miss some of the emotion of her previous work. Emotion probably isn't the right word. Like 1989 was great but lacked some depth imo. Nothing on 1989 touched the songwriting of All Too Well or State of Grace for example. 

I don't really know how to put how I feel into words but I want her to stay pop but bring back some of the depth from Red and Speak Now I guess. Dun know if that makes sense dead2 

I know exactly what you mean, she let the comments about her being too attached/over-emotional and writing about past experiences with boys get to her and by doing that she kind of lost the storytelling element to her songs that made them so great. She's at her best when she writes from experience because her emotions then get translated into her songs.

I hope with this next release she goes back to expressing how she really feels instead of trying to make every song basic enough to be a hit single. oprah13 I guess only time will tell what route she chooses to take though.

3 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

i vividly remember reading that it wont come out this year mj1

what is the truth? wat3

Taylor herself hasn't said anything so at this point it's all speculation but Ed has been running his mouth about when he thinks her next release will be coming. He's really been showing his desperation to have another collab with her now that she's gone full blown pop. mj1 It's more likely than not that it will be coming this year, I highly doubt she'd take a four year break between releases.

15 minutes ago, Juinae said:

I know exactly what you mean, she let the comments about her being too attached/over-emotional and writing about past experiences with boys get to her and by doing that she kind of lost the storytelling element to her songs that made them so great. She's at her best when she writes from experience because her emotions then get translated into her songs.

I hope with this next release she goes back to expressing how she really feels instead of trying to make every song basic enough to be a hit single. oprah13 I guess only time will tell what route she chooses to take though.

Taylor herself hasn't said anything so at this point it's all speculation but Ed has been running his mouth about when he thinks her next release will be coming. He's really been showing his desperation to have another collab with her now that she's gone full blown pop. mj1 It's more likely than not that it will be coming this year, I highly doubt she'd take a four year break between releases.

Omg you're back! tay2

3 minutes ago, RandomosiTAY said:

Omg you're back! tay2

I had a massive exam to study for so I needed to limit myself to lurking for a while. tay2 

But Taylor news has brought me back Out of the Woods.mp3 sass5