Slasher

Britney taking 'an extended break' from Piece of Me Shows

8306073_web1_ap_552756877560201692513584

Britney Spears may take an extended break after her current Planet Hollywood contract closes on Dec. 31, her manager Larry Rudolph said Tuesday

Such a pause could pave the way for a possible relaunch (and even re-titling) of her “Piece of Me” production. Spears opened the show in December 2013. Next year marks the 20th anniversary of her mega-hit “Baby One More Time,” which could serve as a handy theme for a revamp.

Source

aretha1 that fucking team should look in the dictionary revamp since this have been a promise since two years ago and the only thing they've done is change outfits and add few song

i'm over it move on tour bitch

It's been rumored that they're considering leaving Vegas, releasing a new album next year with a WW tour following.

I'd love to see that cry9

But Glory was worth the wait so I don't want them to rush the album, although she's been recording for a bit now.

Thank god she's leaving those leotards, planet fitness-esque peformances behindaretha1

She needs better management, people who would breathe life into her career

Vegas just wasn't a good look 4 ha and I hope this next era Would bring her back on top AGAINoprah11

As it was said, I don't think she's leaving Vegas for good, she's just taking a break so she can promote the next album and plans a new residency show (possibly in another hotel)

#LSHpredicts Piece of Me will end this year. She will take a break and work on B10 which will be released in late 2018. She'll go on a rather long tour across the US & Europe in 2019. She might start a new residency later on but POM as a show will be history.

On 4/6/2017 at 11:10 AM, Lord Stoneheart said:

#LSHpredicts Piece of Me will end this year. She will take a break and work on B10 which will be released in late 2018. She'll go on a rather long tour across the US & Europe in 2019. She might start a new residency later on but POM as a show will be history.

Next year is also the 20th anniversary of BOMT so I think they might have something planned.

It would make sense to have a new era and a tour to follow, she's definitely ready for it.

Next year is also the 20th anniversary of BOMT so I think they might have something planned.
It would make sense to have a new era and a tour to follow, she's definitely ready for it.

I'd rather they save the nostalgia money grabs for the 25th anniversary tbh