Aidan.

Nuancelie

I've been shuffling through the nuances in Kylie's releases over the past while - so I thought I'd start to note some of them here as they are a bit interesting

• The US Edition of Enjoy Yourself includes Especially For You
  • International releases of Hits+ lack This Girl. In The US and China - Where The Wild Roses Grow is also cut along with This Girl
  • Tightrope is an official 13th track on the Aus edition of Fever
  • Ultimate Kylie has several versions. A German Version replaces Please Stay with Your Disco Needs You. Turn It Into Love is included on the Japanese version.
  • Commercial releases of Ultimate Kylie do not have the track list in full order by song release date. Whereas promotional and other versions do have the tracks in order by release date.
5 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Turn It Into Love is included on the Japanese version.

Low key considering trying to compile info on Japanlie. #iconofthebubbleera

btw, been meaning to ask, do other km94 editions have these sexy postcards or is it just the jp one?

17842142_1391635947546107_1727296351_n.j

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

btw, been meaning to ask, do other km94 editions have these sexy postcards or is it just the jp one?

No! That's why I'm wanting to buy it! Japanese editions often have postcards. IP also has such fantastic postcards!

You need to post your Japanese Kylie stuff and details scream1

1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

No! That's why I'm wanting to buy it! Japanese editions often have postcards. IP also has such fantastic postcards!

You need to post your Japanese Kylie stuff and details scream1

Book off is a godsend~

I've only actually bought a couple of things and they went in the suitcase of shite I made my dad take home home haha.

But yeah, I'll start trying to track down chart info etc - because of the different charts in Japan it is a legit mess

6 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Omg Japan always gets the Xclusive stuff cry6

I'd love to have these. The one with ha titties out >>>>>

The Original Greatest Hits 92 is so fucking weird in the sense that instead of using the single versions of applicable songs, it uses all album versions. EXCEPT for Shocked, which uses the DNA single mix.

When the album was reissued and put on digital formats, all applicable songs were updated to their single versions.

1 hour ago, Aidan. said:

The Original Greatest Hits 92 is so fucking weird in the sense that instead of using the single versions of applicable songs, it uses all album versions. EXCEPT for Shocked, which uses the DNA single mix.

When the album was reissued and put on digital formats, all applicable songs were updated to their single versions.

Is this the album with a demon Confide cover and remixes added to reissues?