Aidan.

Rank and or Rate Kylie's Exes

Basically this is a thread to discuss Kylie's exes jj2 You can rank and or rate them - and we can have a big old thirst or drag fest kylie1

This is a pretty accurate list of people she's dated since her career began - listed in chronological order. If anyone is missing or dates are wrong - please tell me. *Please note this ONLY includes people Kylie has officially dated*

• Jason Donovan (1980s)
  • Michael Hutchence (1989-91 - Note: Died in 1997)
  • Lenny Kravitz (1991 - Tbh Idk if this one actually happened but fuck it lol)
  • Stèphane Sednaoui (1996-98)
  • Michael Di Nuzzo (Later 90s)
  • James Gooding (Later 90s-2001)
  • Olivier Martinez (2003-07)
  • Andrès Velencoso (2008-13)
  • Josh Sasse (2015-Circa end of 2016 or early 2017)

If you wanna know more about these dudes or wanna see pics - Google. I am too lazy to post more lol.

You don't have to rank or rate them based on looks alone. Consider personalities and how they treated Kylie as well jj2

Mine cumming soon jj2

Jason was such a sweet cuddly dwarf with identical to Kylie's mouth wrinkles cry4

I always stanned Michael Hutchence and the INXS, plus he inspired Kylie to actually record her greatest music oprah13

Where is Rupert Penry-Jones rip2 I stan that actor, why was he deleted rip2

Wig gets a zero from me trash1

6 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Where is Rupert Penry-Jones rip2 I stan that actor, why was he deleted rip2

Did they ever actually date rip2 The source I used made it sound like they did but didn't really rip2

Just now, Aidan. said:

Did they ever actually date rip2 The source I used made it sound like they did but didn't really rip2

My source is Daily Menstruation, so it must be real tea jay1

I'm 10000000% sure she fucked Robbie Williams also, the chemistry they have in the music video is real af jay1

3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

My source is Daily Menstruation, so it must be real tea jay1

I'm 10000000% sure she fucked Robbie Williams also, the chemistry they have in the music video is real af jay1

For once Daily Mold isn't giving us numbers jay1

This is the source I used: http://www.ranker.com/list/men-who-kylie-minogue-has-dated/celebrityhookups

I'm really surprised Robbie is not listed. Cause other men she has worked with are -- pretty much just for the reason that she worked with them.

I am also convinced that Her and Robbie did it at least once rip2

I never thought Nick Cave and her were dating. I love his music, and he also wrote a very weird novel I didn't like, that had Satan chase that sleazy salesman. Inspired by his own Enjoy Yourself experience probably whit1

9 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I never thought Nick Cave and her were dating. I love his music, and he also wrote a very weird novel I didn't like, that had Satan chase that sleazy salesman. Inspired by his own Enjoy Yourself experience probably whit1

A reverse Enjoy Yourselfian experience jay1

Andrés is my favourite, he seems like a nice person and he never cheated on Kylie (or at least we don't know), also, he has so many advantages. 

... and there is this huge spanish advantage we could see on his full frontal pics, kudos for him jj2

Stèphane is one of my faves simply because he gave us the Impossible Goddess artwork & direction and inspired some of the best tracks from it (Cowboy Style for example) cry6

12 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Never Too Late was Micheal's fave Kylie song, so...

g0NK2aJ.jpg.bd166da652a7a8acc26ec1e875ad