QUINN

Katy cuts her hair even shorter

You are all allowed to have an opinion, the look also has to grow on me. But are people seriously consifering unstanning her? Like..you still know that KP4 will probably be her best Album as an Artist/evolving musicially. I don't care if for this she wants short hair, stay to old looks or getting bald. New hair means new music is here sooner than later

58 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

You are all allowed to have an opinion, the look also has to grow on me. But are people seriously consifering unstanning her? Like..you still know that KP4 will probably be her best Album as an Artist/evolving musicially. I don't care if for this she wants short hair, stay to old looks or getting bald. New hair means new music is here sooner than later

The amount of meltdowns I saw on twitter over her hair was ridiculous. It's just hair. It's gonna grow back. Hell, I've seen people tweeting her to go back to black. Like, NO, she's had black for like ever and she obviously wanted a change. She's looks so good with short hair.

17 hours ago, Robert. said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO giveup1 I was hoping she'd at least have a BOB again by like late summer HFDGFJGH BYE. No Bieber hair for the Bon Appetit/Witness/whatever video pls thank u ohno1 

OMG, loving your Avi!!

Really not loving the haircut. :(