SANDCASTLES

Slasher! Season 4 - Werewolves - Sign ups

We've reached our 20 minimum players!

If you would still like to join, I can fit you in!

15 hours ago, Justin Bieber said:

I was new and didn't understand this forum but okay, then not since I see you didn't add me. Bye.

I will add you if you can promise me that you'll participate! I don't want to exclude you, but it really is important that you participate!

10 hours ago, blankdreams. said:

perched for @Tampon to go again and put forward anybody that speaks a letter in the thread as a werewolf!

Speaking of that rat... @Tampon get in here and confirm if you're playing!

I suppose it's time to announce my highly awaited decision....

Yes, I will be joining this season of Slasher, marking my 4th entry in the game, sources have it, it will in fact be my most iconic presence in the Slasher sphere thus far. nat1 

9 hours ago, SANDCASTLES said:

We've reached our 20 minimum players!

If you would still like to join, I can fit you in!

I will add you if you can promise me that you'll participate! I don't want to exclude you, but it really is important that you participate!

Speaking of that rat... @Tampon get in here and confirm if you're playing!

No, you were already excluding me.

Update:

Hello everyone!!!!

As you may have been wondering, "where tf is SANDCASTLES and why hasn't the game started?!?!"

Well to answer those questions I have arrived from the dead!

I apologize deeply for delaying the game a bit, I will be issuing all roles tomorrow and the pages for the other 2 (or 3 jj2 ) are going up as well.

I have no real excuse for why I've been gone other than my life has been extremely busy and my time management hasn't been the greatest! School, Family, Health, Clubs, etc. take up a big part of my life as does FOTP and I feel horrible leaving y'all on a string. BUT I'M BACK AND READY TO GET THIS STARTED!

I think Friday is a good day to start, and will give us the weekend to get used to the game and the changes I'm making.

I would also like to start a poll for when updates will happen based on upon your availability. My school + work schedule is a little wacky so updates my be on different times on certain days, once I know for sure when they will be I will create a master calendar for y'all.

Make sure to vote in the poll!

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=59001972e4b06cb867ea3d0b

Much love,

SANDCASTLES

(Also no Tampon TAG didn't leave me shook due to competition, I put Mafia 6 feet under and I'll do tag the same sweetie)

7 minutes ago, SANDCASTLES said:

I think Friday is a good day to start, and will give us the weekend to get used to the game and the changes I'm making.

Well I have to work on both Saturday and Sunday soooo *insert jj2 blinking emoji here*

7 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

BUT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OH MY GOSH @SANDCASTLES I'M SO READY ny3ny3ny3ny3ny3ny3

P.S. You better vote in me and @Diamond's Sasha Fierce megarate when you have a chance. jj2 (Go to the Bey section to see the topic and rules)

I will when I have the chance, I have mid-finals next week so I'll be kind busy