KeshaOverdose

Is Animal Kesha's best song?

Is Animal Kesha's best song?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is it?

• Yes
    • Yes
    • I think ... is slightly better but your opinion is superior

So I was just listening to Animal album and I always thought Animal was one of Kesha's most overrated songs. But then it started scream1 I was never slayed like this before scream1 like I played this song with the album too many times already but I can't stop listening now it's on repeat scream1 

You all deserve to get slayed again too so here's a link to listen to this timeless masterpiece and watch it's weird video

Yes, it's definitely my favorite song by her. I think it's also funny that even though most of the music released during that time period (2009-2012) sounds really dated, including her pre-Warrior stuff, this song doesn't really sound dated at all. Everything just... works. It's really an amazing song.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I was just listening to Animal album and I always thought Animal was one of Kesha's most overrated songs. But then it started  I was never slayed like this before  like I played this song with the

It's so poetic and beautiful. The most inspiring song I listen to. Not my personal favourite, but still the best Kesha song. It means a lot to me.

I agree. I used to be very meh about it during 2009-2010. But listening to it now it does convey a level of depth and sadness that her other songs don't. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.