M3L155AX

which fav rely on props on tour rather than stage presence?

Many of the fans such as Gaga, Madonna, Katy and Kylie have loads of props on their tours, but that doesn't really mean that they rely on them jj3

I'm sure that if you give a guitar to Madonna and Katy and a piano to Gaga, they'll still have stage presence jj5

I don't really know about the others.

Kylie doesn't really use many props, unless you count ten thousand twerking  feathered gays on stage eve1

I didn't like Confessions that much because I couldn't see Madonna behind all that shit. And it gets worse throughout her career of late jj4

the usual suspects can stay pressed bey3

Britney springs to mind. On Vegas alone:

• WB staircase
  • MATM panels
  • ILRNR guitar
  • Angel wings
  • Slave fountain
  • DS chairs
  • Circus ring
  • SP mirrors
  • Toxic tree

On the Circus tour it was worse tho jj4 

I mean, pop stars are meant to put on spectacles for their tours.  You pay good money for an experience.  Why not expect awesome props?  

I think most of the pop girls seem to have good stage presence too.  

3 hours ago, Russian Roulette said:

this fugly giraffe looking creature uses people as props, truly disgusting

Imagini pentru taylor swift guests on tour

Sis Taylor has many moments on her tours where its just her and a piano/guitar on stage and she is just as captivating dead2

1 hour ago, RandomosiTAY said:

I mean, pop stars are meant to put on spectacles for their tours.  You pay good money for an experience.  Why not expect awesome props?  

I think most of the pop girls seem to have good stage presence too.  

Sis Taylor has many moments on her tours where its just her and a piano/guitar on stage and she is just as captivating dead2

something that most "arists" dont 

haters can stay pressed 

props are okay until it becomes ridiculously literal and excessive. like with katy, she literally has a magic school bus themes for every fucking performance eve1 and the worst part is that most of her props dont even make sense and are so fucking childish. like when the bitch sang unconditionally in a Japanese costume lmfao1 or like when she performed dark horse at the grammys with that awkward witchcraft theme and then released a fucking Egyptian video for the song rip2 

I prefer props like these: 

Just now, rocky road said:

lol Britney's clumsy ass has absolutely zero stage presence

and this was even before she broke her knee or whatever, she could dance like a boss but that's it

Why is it when I saw you were the latest reply to this thread I thought immediately "she's probably talking about Britney"... and I turned out to be right? nat1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this fugly giraffe looking creature uses people as props, truly disgusting

I mean, pop stars are meant to put on spectacles for their tours.  You pay good money for an experience.  Why not expect awesome props?     I think most of the pop girls seem to have good st

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.