Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Jessie J is THREATENING to Release a New Album

35 minutes ago, Merryem said:

uh why is FOTP bandwagoning hate on jessie j now? who you are was a great album even if her next efforts weren't so hot dead2 the bi thing was so long ago so idgi? dead2 just another fotp circlejerk? dead2 

I don't really hate her! I just saw an opportunity to be humorous dead2 

I think she's super talented! 

2 hours ago, Merryem said:

uh why is FOTP bandwagoning hate on jessie j now? who you are was a great album even if her next efforts weren't so hot dead2 the bi thing was so long ago so idgi? dead2 just another fotp circlejerk? dead2 

I actually don't mind her, I just thought the headline was funny rip2 

Oh, just yesterday I listened to Who You Are, and it has some fabolous tracks on it. I saw she did a lot of writing there, but then stepped away cause she was reaching for the fameeee and being an icon and stuff like that. Tried a bit too hard. Or maybe her label forced her. But this article makes me really want to listen to what she is coming up with next! Do It Like A Dude is amazing, just like Who You Are, Wild and Casualty Of Love. Hope she pulls out some jams

On 8/1/2017 at 6:57 AM, AGNTEA said:

Oh, just yesterday I listened to Who You Are, and it has some fabolous tracks on it. I saw she did a lot of writing there, but then stepped away cause she was reaching for the fameeee and being an icon and stuff like that. Tried a bit too hard. Or maybe her label forced her. But this article makes me really want to listen to what she is coming up with next! Do It Like A Dude is amazing, just like Who You Are, Wild and Casualty Of Love. Hope she pulls out some jams

Do it Like a Dude cry6 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.