21 hours ago, Vilppu said:

sDD6gkx.png

The Wind

Placings:

Reveal hidden contents

#1 – Lachlan, Melt Away, Skyline, Venus XCX, Vilppu
#2 – Tomás

29 points overall

For a good while I was The Wind's only voter and I was getting worried but fortunately, talent always wins. Emotions hauting closer deals with death making it probably her heaviest lyrics-wise song at the time. It has a strong jazz influence and focuses on the melody more so than on the vocals making it kind of stand out in terms of the production. What I love the most about music though is its ability to actually move me and God knows how many times this just simply gave me chills, (almost) made me cry and just left me blindly starring at a wall with an odd feeling of coldness inside. It's truly stuff of legends for me and one of the reasons I'll always stand for Moo no matter how many I Don't's she's going to serve.

Didn't tag the Australambs yesterday since they probably weren't going to make it anyway but @Lachlan and @Venus XCX our baby almost won clap2 

20 hours ago, Skyline said:

Anyway Rum Pum Pum Pum gets an official Skyline Approval RatingTM!

jQbbiNV.jpg

What more could it ask for, Pitchfork is shook.

jQbbiNV.jpg

19 hours ago, Melt Away said:

ALSO YAS @Vilppu FOR STANNING F(TALENT) AND THE SONG OF THE MILLENIUM AKA RUM PUM PUM PUM

30bzerm.jpg

PINK TAPE IN GENERAL IS LEGENDARY 

30bzerm.jpg

Yes, definitely one of my favourite pop albums of the millenium, f(legends) did THAT.

30bzerm.jpg

16 hours ago, Sylk said:

Well Can't Lord Go was in the top 5 so talent somewhat won, can't say the same about a certain Jazz number carla1 

omg sorry I missed this @Vilppu sob1 the graphics, the descriptions sob1 the whole entire world knows that I love me some Vilppu megarates sob1 

Maybe if you're free in the summer or whatever you can do a full sized megarate? KCmNLIG.gif

I actually have quite a lot of free time since, like, the middle of May so I just might!

Title tracks and Make It Happen the top #2 of the album? Oh sweeties please you're fooling yourselves giveup1

On 4/26/2017 at 6:17 AM, Vilppu said:

#3 is my favourite song on the album and quite possibly top 5 of her discography overall.

J7du7iQ.gif