Lust

West Coast Turns 3

36 minutes ago, Americunt said:

First listened to it about five minutes before the start of my first period English class, senior year. I recall it had been played on Beats 1 about three hours prior. Don't know why that sticks out, but it does. jj2 

First time I listened to it sticks in my mind too for some reason, on the way back home from some road-trip or camping I don't remember and I haven't been online for days and all of a sudden I check my phone and the audio has been on vevo for a few hours and she performed it giveup1 

I was super underwhelmed at first but masterpieces take time to process ig! 

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

I remember when everyone was flipping out over the fact that they thought that the audio video for West Coast was actually the official video lmfao1 omg this song brings back SO many fucking memories ... god

I'm pretty sure the title didn't have "Official Audio" in it for the longest time so people on youtube just assumed that was the official video, and the actual mv meanwhile was flopping in the views with the audio way ahead dead2 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 years ago objectively the best song of all times from the best album of all times was released, on April 14th 2014, wow 

I remember having this on replay for the next week straight  Those synths at the end snatched my wig harder than that beauty queen   Happy birthday, West Allah

I remember when everyone was flipping out over the fact that they thought that the audio video for West Coast was actually the official video  omg this song brings back SO many fucking memories ... go

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.