Tahj

Zara Larsson retweets shady tweet about Taylor Swift: "say black lives matter"

This is just stan twitter being the mess that it is, what else can you expect.

People change their opinion on things, and she's only 19, let her live ffs.

But what she retweeted is delicious freshly brewed Earl Grey tea.

Taylor should really tweet something about it. No, I don't think she's some vile person like people try to paint her as, and just because she doesn't tweet about something doesn't mean she is. However, she only speaks up about issues that concern her or will benefit her. If she won't speak up about all issues that matter which includes BLM, which is extremely important, she should just stay silent on everything.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Taylor should really tweet something about it. No, I don't think she's some vile person like people try to say she is, and just because she doesn't tweet about something doesn't mean she is. However, she only speaks up about issues that concern her or will benefit her. If she won't speak up about all issues that matter which includes BLM, which is extremely important, she should just stay silent on everything.

clap3

6 minutes ago, Scarlett O'Hara said:

Tbh if she did everyone would say she is only doing it to save her face or using it to benefit herself like that women's march tweet.

She's not the only one, but since it's (I guess) a hot topic she'll have to address this kind of thing when she comes back to the public eye shrug1 

Exactly, I support BLM but you don't see me crying about her not speaking up about it bc if she did then everyone would literally shame her even more.

6 minutes ago, Scarlett O'Hara said:

Tbh if she did everyone would say she is only doing it to save her face or using it to benefit herself like that women's march tweet.

She's not the only one, but since it's (I guess) a hot topic she'll have to address this kind of thing when she comes back to the public eye shrug1 

I mean you're not wrong. She'll never win in a situation like this, but at least if she shows support no one can attack her for staying silent, I guess. 

1 minute ago, Russian Roulette said:

isn't she the girl that made that famous meme face when Taylor was accepting the award?

if she is she's a certified hater and i need to get her album asap cry1 

Nope. It is TORI KELLY!

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

I don't understand why they need a white girl to tweet Black Lives Matter like it's going to solve anything. If she did tweet about it she would probably get dragged too because she would be using black people's problems for promo. You know the "White Girl Exploits Minority Issue" would be everywhere.

With these topics not a single celebrity will win. Beyoncé did speak about BLM and some people liked it and other people said that she was using it for promo, Gaga has spoken about LGBT issues and some people liked it and others said she was exploiting this issue, and this has/will happen with EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

It's the price they must pay.

giphy.gif

This ^^^

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Taylor should really tweet something about it. No, I don't think she's some vile person like people try to paint her as, and just because she doesn't tweet about something doesn't mean she is. However, she only speaks up about issues that concern her or will benefit her. If she won't speak up about all issues that matter which includes BLM, which is extremely important, she should just stay silent on everything.

Hope Zara "Who Gives A Fuck About You Larsson" Sinks faster than the Titanic.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taylor should really tweet something about it. No, I don't think she's some vile person like people try to paint her as, and just because she doesn't tweet about something doesn't mean she is. However

I see your dragging skills are still more rusty than the aforementioned remains of the Titanic.

I mean you're not wrong. She'll never win in a situation like this, but at least if she shows support no one can attack her for staying silent, I guess. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.