Tahj

Zara Larsson retweets shady tweet about Taylor Swift: "say black lives matter"

35 minutes ago, lautnerfied said:

Hope Zara "Who Gives A Fuck About You Larsson" Sinks faster than the Titanic.

I see your dragging skills are still more rusty than the aforementioned remains of the Titanic.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

I mean you're not wrong. She'll never win in a situation like this, but at least if she shows support no one can attack her for staying silent, I guess. 

True. I feel like she's in a lose lose situation here. I honestly don't know what she could do to satisfy everyone at this point, the best she could do is be honest and be herself.

36 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

Thank you Trisha Paytas fan.

We really value your opinion on social movements.

maisy

Since as a Trisha Paytas fan I can't reach the intellect and of you well educated academics known as BeyHives, please enlighten me and tell me has the BLM done to improve the lives of black people?

6 hours ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

I'm not saying you're less smart for being a Trisha Paytas, it's just that your fave is usually blind to issues concerning other people (especially minorities). Anyway:

First: It has started a conversation about police brutality, which is important.

Second: When you create a social movement as big as BLM you also create a big support system for those who speak up about issues related to that movement.

Third: For you it might not be important, but since the BLM made really public statements about police brutality and their victims, the number of cases as decreased hugely. Now officers can't do that shit without facing any consequences.

Fourth: Now the names of the victims are known, and they are recognized as victims not "criminals that deserved to die".

you have a point at raising awareness i'll agree on that but still the riots created more division towards races and just added mess in the streets

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taylor should really tweet something about it. No, I don't think she's some vile person like people try to paint her as, and just because she doesn't tweet about something doesn't mean she is. However

I see your dragging skills are still more rusty than the aforementioned remains of the Titanic.

I mean you're not wrong. She'll never win in a situation like this, but at least if she shows support no one can attack her for staying silent, I guess. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.