Slasher

Lady Gaga | The Cure | April 16

3 minutes ago, Bad Kid said:

Now that this song slays the charts already.. Katy Perry, The Illness, new single coming soon. rav1 eve1 mad3

SCREAMING 

Just now, Royalty said:

jj4 

Just asking bey1

During her "bop days" she sounded like nobody else on the planet due to her synthpop style no one dared to even copy because it was so specific, so that's not comparable to releasing something that's, well, on trend and has been for the last year and a half brit12 There are some FameGa songwriting vibes though, but for me the instrumental makes all the difference.

1 minute ago, Earth Ripper said:

Just asking bey1

During her "bop days" she sounded like nobody else on the planet due to her synthpop style no one dared to even copy because it was so specific, so that's not comparable to releasing something that's, well, on trend and has been for the last year and a half brit12 There are some FameGa songwriting vibes though, but for me the instrumental makes all the difference.

You're taking it way too deep and serious jj4 I just meant PopGa 

5 minutes ago, Bad Kid said:

I think Spotify is freezing her streams again. How can she has less than 1k streams on this new bop? ew2

They're not. You won't see an accurate stream count until sometime tomorrow because it takes a while to refresh, this happens with all new songs.

Anyways, I really like the song. It's definitely basic but it's catchy and she sounds good. I doubt it's for her next record, most likely for ASIB, so this is a good direction for that. If it gets proper promotion I could definitely see it smashing since it has that tropical vibe that's popular.