Oblivia

Katy Perry Live at South by Southwest

Not sure if you guys have seen this before, but it's the full TV special which incl. several interviews about Katy starting out, her musical influences and her early collaborations with Ferras.

Songs performed: Waking Up in Vegas, One of the Boys, Mannequin, Hot n Cold, Ur So Gay and Rush (with Ferras).
Everything after is Ferras old-songs from his first album.

1 hour ago, California boy said:

Katy is able to inspire the whole world cry6

her sentence of telling how Glen Ballard kinda forced her to write a song everyday just made me finish a song I started almost a year ago. Look what SHE DOES, HA IMPACT HER POWER!"!!! SHE IS NOT ONLY A QUEEN; ALSO A PERSONAL COACH AND MOTIVATION COACH OMG oprah4

53 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

her sentence of telling how Glen Ballard kinda forced her to write a song everyday just made me finish a song I started almost a year ago. Look what SHE DOES, HA IMPACT HER POWER!"!!! SHE IS NOT ONLY A QUEEN; ALSO A PERSONAL COACH AND MOTIVATION COACH OMG oprah4

You better top Itunes with that song ny1

15 hours ago, California boy said:

You better top Itunes with that song ny1

it's a mess electro dance pop one, prepare for 2018 moo6 and stream my acoustic ep at the end of april, it's coming moo6

I always get chills with her duet with Ferras. And then knowing that she's been so loyal to him, having him perform at her prismatic tour with Legends Never Die she collabed with him on, having him on her metamorphosis label, and just honestly never treating him different or leaving him because he's not "popular" or "big". Katy is always loyal to her friends.