Every pop girl has some trashy hits, lbr mad5

Tik Tok

Starships

Work Bitch

Bitch I'm Madonna

Work

Drunk In Love

Bad Romance

Bad Romance and Drunk In Love are NOT trashy.

5 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Watch n Learn, Cockiness - Rih

Anaconda

Your Body  I can't read, I thought it said song not a hit

Any single from Hard Candy to Rebel Heart moo1

@Aidan. @Lord Stoneheart Was Neydety a hit, anyone knows? jj4

What's Kylo's trash hit? Don't say Disco, you'll be expelled.

Does she even have one rip2 I don't think she's even really put out anything too trashy, in the sense of content, not song quality that is moo1

All her hitz about sex and the like have been pretty classy. Like ha drowning in Chocolate aka Cum

Just now, Aidan. said:

Does she even have one rip2 I don't think she's every really put out anything too trashy, in the sense of content, not song quality that is moo1

All her hitz about sex and the like have been pretty classy. Like ha drowning in Chocolate aka Cum

Maybe ExorciZe jj4

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Maybe ExorciZe jj4

Oh yes true jj4 Though that wasn't a hit, but it did get a MV. So we'll go with that. Truly her trashiest moment jj4

Now if she released the likes of Les Sex as well, we'd have that.

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

Does she even have one rip2 I don't think she's even really put out anything too trashy, in the sense of content, not song quality that is moo1

But her early music is very cheap. Typical euro-trash production. wendy1 

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

Oh yes true jj4 Though that wasn't a hit, but it did get a MV. So we'll go with that. Truly her trashiest moment jj4

Now if she released the likes of Les Sex as well, we'd have that.

I'm glad we're only 99% consumed by evil spirits in Kylie standom, if Sexy Love were a single, we'd make it to 20 0000% that instant jj4

6 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

But her early music is very cheap. Typical euro-trash production. wendy1 

Hmmm lowkey true jay1 But I'm thinking more content wise than production.

5 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I'm glad we're only 99% consumed by evil spirits in Kylie standom, if Sexy Love were a single, we'd make it to 20 0000% that instant jj4

The amount of demons we have to Exercize every single day rip2 We should start a show investigating Kylie stan's homes.

*Hears noise*

What was that jay1

*Demon Hand On Your Heart Karaoke at gay bar across the street*

jay1

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Hmmm lowkey true jay1 But I'm thinking more content wise than production.

The amount of demons we have to Exercize every single day rip2 We should start a show investigating Kylie stan's homes.

*Hears noise*

What was that jay1

*Demon Hand On Your Heart Karaoke at gay bar across the street*

jay1

I actually had a dream LAST NIGHT where I was stuck trying to sing Better the Devil you Know, but couldn't remember the lyrics giveup2

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

I actually had a dream LAST NIGHT where I was stuck trying to sing Better the Devil you Know, but couldn't remember the lyrics giveup2

OMG giveup2 I think that carries a penalty of up to 5 years in prison in Britain giveup2

I actually have this stupid fear that will never happen where I'll be at a concert and the artist will pull me up on stage and ask me to sing with them and I'll completely blank in the moment, even if it's someone I stan huge like Kylie, with a song I stan huge giveup2

Though, if she pulled me up on stage and asked me to sing something like Exorcize I'd be like jay1

5 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

OMG giveup2 I think that carries a penalty of up to 5 years in prison in Britain giveup2

I actually have this stupid fear that will never happen where I'll be at a concert and the artist will pull me up on stage and ask me to sing with them and I'll completely blank in the moment, even if it's someone I stan huge like Kylie, with a song I stan huge giveup2

Though, if she pulled me up on stage and asked me to sing something like Exorcize I'd be like jay1

I have the same fear jj4 Not only I'm like minus 30 million percent enthusiastic about doing anything in public, but I also always forget words, even if I'm alone and bopping to a song but something catches me off guard. I tried to sing along to Devil today while cleaning, and messed up words too jay1

My Roman Revenge.mp3 to this humiliation though, would be to request some fuckass song Kylie probably hates, or a song with a great injustice served by Snakelie jj4 Like bitch, are you going to sing Let's Get to it before you die jay1

Kylie: "Let's sing this one together! Or....do you want to choose a song yourself? sia2"

Me: "Yes! Let's sing Tears jay1 "

Flop gnome would be like "Tears on my Pillow? Wow you like my old stuff! sia2 "

Me: "You viper, I'm unstanning jay1 "

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I have the same fear jj4 Not only I'm like minus 30 million percent enthusiastic about doing anything in public, but I also always forget words, even if I'm alone and bopping to a song but something catches me off guard. I tried to sing along to Devil today while cleaning, and messed up words too jay1

My Roman Revenge.mp3 to this humiliation though, would be to request some fuckass song Kylie probably hates, or a song with a great injustice served by Snakelie jj4 Like bitch, are you going to sing Let's Get to it before you die jay1

Kylie: "Let's sing this one together! Or....do you want to choose a song yourself? sia2"

Me: "Yes! Let's sing Tears jay1 "

Sometimes I won't be listening to music, but singing a song randomly, then I'll switch from one song to another mid lyric rip2

Teas tho of someone asking her to do Where In The World during the KMO tour. She was literally like what the jay1 I don't even remember jay1 *Sings one line*

There's a video but I tried to find it a while back and couldn't.

If I got the chance tho, I would also request some random ass songs rip2

"Kylie do you know the song Where Is The Feeling?"

Her: "Who's that by?" sia2

Just now, Aidan. said:

Sometimes I won't be listening to music, but singing a song randomly, then I'll switch from one song to another mid lyric rip2

Teas tho of someone asking her to do Where In The World during the KMO tour. She was literally like what the jay1 I don't even remember jay1 *Sings one line*

There's a video but I tried to find it a while back and couldn't.

If I got the chance tho, I would also request some random ass songs rip2

"Kylie do you know the song Where Is The Feeling?"

Her: "Who's that by?" sia2

Madonna making a orly1 face when requested her actual hit Secret rip2

OMG I edited the post too, re-read for more salt jay1

10 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Flop gnome would be like "Tears on my Pillow? Wow you like my old stuff! sia2 "

Me: "You viper, I'm unstanning jay1 "

3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Madonna making a orly1 face when requested her actual hit Secret rip2

OMG I edited the post too, re-read for more salt jay1

Omg that's what I thought too rip2 She's start belting Trump On My Pillow rip2