Americunt

Florence + The Machine's fourth album is underway

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Stop I'm about to be violently ill

Just listened through the entire standard album for the first time in a while lotus1 I have been #BLESSED lotus1

i hope you've been #blessed with a hearing aid after all that noise has likely messed up your ears lotus1 

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

fixed 

Ceremonials is almost as good as Lungs imo, both albums are ace for the most part.

shame it all went to pits with How Loud, How Tuneless, How Pretentious *giggles* but i trust Florence to redeem herself!

Just now, Gabe. said:

Ceremonials is almost as good as Lungs imo, both albums are ace for the most part.

shame it all went to pits with How Loud, How Tuneless, How Pretentious *giggles* but i trust Florence to redeem herself!

It was truly her Joanne dead0

Just now, Infrared said:

It was truly her Joanne dead0

i hope she won't have trouble reaching for her usually wide audiences considering all the HBx3 singles flopped and the last time the GP heard of her was around Shake It Out, she deserves success. 

4 hours ago, Americunt said:

Ceremonials > HBx3 > Lungs

That's the only acceptable ranking. jj3 

I kind of go back and forth with swapping Ceremonials and HBHBHB. I think Ceremonials is her most cohesive and well produced work, but I like the more personal side of HBHBHB, which makes me enjoy it more.

omg, HBx3 literally ENDED 👏 WORLD HUNGER 👏 CHILD ABUSE 👏 CHILD LABOR 👏 ARTISTIC RAPE AND TERRORISM 👏 CLIMATE CHANGE 👏 AND DONALD FUCKING TR*MP AND HIS DISGUSTING CRACKER CIRCLEJERK OF AN ADMINISTRATION 👏👏👏 I swear to @God I will castrate the next disgusting pagan who blasphemes against How Biblical, How Christian, How Catholic and Her Holiness

enhanced-31976-1460043366-2.png

^ indeed! repent sistren!

4.gif

20 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Maybe but not in THIS world jj4 

you literally said (and I quote!) "I barely listened to the entire HBHBHB jj3 " so you haven't even given it an opportunity to destroy your anus which 👏 is 👏 your 👏 problem 👏

Not all of my stan buttons releasing stuff this year, i can't breathe omg. oprah4

the HBx3 concert cured my soul from all the pain and evil, i can not wait to experience this whole thing again. Flo you better preach the devil out of me with your angelic voice!

@Max your avi is on fleek!