Courtney Love

Why do we trash Marilyn Manson?

6 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Yes...

Reveal hidden contents

Are you a stalker or is that the only movie he's been in? 👀

It's the documentray that changed a lot of people's perceptions of him so I just assumed cheryl1 Some controversy surrounds it though because Marilyn's interview went for 2+ hours and apparently the director took a lot of what he said and passed it off as his own quotes and solutions cheryl1

Just now, Courtney Love said:

It's the documentray that changed a lot of people's perceptions of him so I just assumed cheryl1 Some controversy surrounds it though because Marilyn's interview went for 2+ hours and apparently the director took a lot of what he said and passed it off as his own quotes and soultions cheryl1

Wow, yikes at that guy then...

But yeah he is a really good person.

Well, the main thing is because this is a Pop forum and if I'm correct, 99% of people here ain't into the type of music that Marilyn Manson does.. I don't think he's the cup of tea for the gays who listen to Britney or Beyoncé. I don't like him, his music isn't any interesting to me but I can't deny that he is truly an icon and will definitely be remembered.

6 hours ago, RuPaul said:

Well, the main thing is because this is a Pop forum and if I'm correct, 99% of people here ain't into the type of music that Marilyn Manson does.. I don't think he's the cup of tea for the gays who listen to Britney or Beyoncé. I don't like him, his music isn't any interesting to me but I can't deny that he is truly an icon and will definitely be remembered.

People say a lot more than 'he isn't my thing' which is why I asked xtina1

Manson is highly intelligent, witty, has been a spokeperson for teens and young adults since 1996 and still helps younger generations to relate, resents the dogmatic church education, knows exactly what kind of problems we have as a society and has great solutions to many of them. I like a couple albums, and I think his videos are amazing, and although I'm no way a fan, I respect him 10000% and whatever random making-of/documentary has him featured and catches my eye, I always stop what I'm doing to hear him out. He's a really articulate smart person. Our favourites, sadly, can't relate at all. I also think, unlike Madonna and others, he doesn't have a personal agenda/interest, he legit wants the world to change without expecting anything in return. Good dude, you all should pay attention to what he's saying xtina9

16 hours ago, RuPaul said:

@Chris Morlock and I say hi moo5

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think he is good eben if he is scary he is an artist for art!

And there we have it folks, the icon known as LuranusLur has spoken!

Manson is highly intelligent, witty, has been a spokeperson for teens and young adults since 1996 and still helps younger generations to relate, resents the dogmatic church education, knows exactly wh

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.