Courtney Love

Why do we trash Marilyn Manson?

21 hours ago, RuPaul said:

Well, the main thing is because this is a Pop forum and if I'm correct, 99% of people here ain't into the type of music that Marilyn Manson does.. I don't think he's the cup of tea for the gays who listen to Britney or Beyoncé. I don't like him, his music isn't any interesting to me but I can't deny that he is truly an icon and will definitely be remembered.

im listening to Hannah Montana-era Miley rn jj1

9 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Manson is highly intelligent, witty, has been a spokeperson for teens and young adults since 1996 and still helps younger generations to relate, resents the dogmatic church education, knows exactly what kind of problems we have as a society and has great solutions to many of them. I like a couple albums, and I think his videos are amazing, and although I'm no way a fan, I respect him 10000% and whatever random making-of/documentary has him featured and catches my eye, I always stop what I'm doing to hear him out. He's a really articulate smart person. Our favourites, sadly, can't relate at all. I also think, unlike Madonna and others, he doesn't have a personal agenda/interest, he legit wants the world to change without expecting anything in return. Good dude, you all should pay attention to what he's saying xtina9

drag them xtina9

5 hours ago, Rosé. said:

@Chris Morlock and I say hi moo5

you started because of me, woman. ny13

(and i actually didnt force him to listen to MM rip1 )

3 hours ago, Philip said:

I haven't thought of him since I was in 7th grade when he used to be popular, all tea no shade 

nobody said he was still "popular"

and it wasnt necessarily popularity back then, it was controversy mad5

23 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

im listening to Hannah Montana-era Miley rn jj1

drag them xtina9

you started because of me, woman. ny13

(and i actually didnt force him to listen to MM rip1 )

I actually got into him because of the snippets of The Beautiful People on Teens React ny13

Also The Amazing Atheist jj1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think he is good eben if he is scary he is an artist for art!

And there we have it folks, the icon known as LuranusLur has spoken!

Manson is highly intelligent, witty, has been a spokeperson for teens and young adults since 1996 and still helps younger generations to relate, resents the dogmatic church education, knows exactly wh

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.