Madonna

LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS!

I am screaming! 

My professor is such a pop loon. First, he let us do a comparison of MJ and Justin Bieber. mj1 For the exam, he suggested that I should do a comparison of Lady Gaga and Madonna and he had no idea I stan them. interesting1 I wrote that essay and got an A and he even published it as a good example in the following course packet. sass1 

ANYWAY, he just handed out the course packet for the next class which is Advanced Composition and guess what's in there...

Note: The following stuff was not written by me. I was talking about an essay I wrote for the previous class.

2muXIzTh.jpg

mad5 I swear to god...this guy is most definitely a member on here and he knows I wrote that vile Britney OP when I tried to trigger @Spencer Pratt. jj4 

Anyway, I think some of us should really take that essay instruction by heart and use it in the future if you wanna get on @Jjang's and @Earth Ripper's level! ny1mad3 

1 hour ago, Yzma said:

For the exam, he suggested that I should do a comparison of Lady Gaga and Madonna and he had no idea I stan them. interesting1 I wrote that essay and got an A and he even published it as a good example in the following course packet. sass1 

I wanna read that essay kylie1

1 hour ago, fab said:

the fact that he includes stan knowledge like "Britney had not charted a record in over a year" lmfao1 

LMAOOO I knowww but I'm not sure whether those were excerpts from other students or stuff he wrote.

1 hour ago, Michael. said:

Well she hadn't released one?um1 

My thoughts exactly. jj4 I mean...she was pregnant twice in a row during that time. 

18 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I wanna read that essay kylie1

I'll post it later on. :) 

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

Pretty sure she did all of that because of all the media exposure, not the lack off um1 she also did not release anything that flopped before that so that's incorrect tho um1 

That's what I also thought um1 He acts like all of this was a publicity stunt when it's well known that she had a mental breakdown  um1  

drag him to the pits @Yzma um1

1 minute ago, fab said:

That's what I also thought um1 He acts like all of this was a publicity stunt when it's well known that she had a mental breakdown  um1  

drag him to the pits @Yzma um1

Exactly um1

Imma need Kevin to snatch ha bald in that essay um1 

2 hours ago, Yzma said:

I am screaming! 

My professor is such a pop loon. First, he let us do a comparison of MJ and Justin Bieber. mj1 For the exam, he suggested that I should do a comparison of Lady Gaga and Madonna and he had no idea I stan them. interesting1 I wrote that essay and got an A and he even published it as a good example in the following course packet. sass1 

ANYWAY, he just handed out the course packet for the next class which is Advanced Composition and guess what's in there...

2muXIzTh.jpg

mad5 I swear to god...this guy is most definitely a member on here and he knows I wrote that vile Britney OP when I tried to trigger @Spencer Pratt. jj4 

Anyway, I think some of us should really take that essay instruction by heart and use it in the future if you wanna get on @Jjang's and @Earth Ripper's level! ny1mad3 

IM SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 HAHAHAAHAH 

Learn what? anyone who talks about britney's mental breakdown like that gets a free drag from me, and not the usual "hehehe hahaha" drag, imma drag a bitch to some grave, because this is vile af.

She was about to risk her life and this underpaid 15-years old looking bitch talks about chart success? he's lucky i was not present during this course. 

Britney had attention on her in 2005, i don't know what he was thinking, she released her train-wreck "chaotic" reality show, which is a cult fave, you couldn't stop yourself from watching it ny2 and she released  2 cutsie songs on the side, "Do somethin'" and "My prerogative",.... she garnered enough attention from these two releases. 

his tea is fuckin late and incorrect.

8 minutes ago, NJ said:

Learn what? anyone who talks about britney's mental breakdown like that gets a free drag from me, and not the usual "hehehe hahaha" drag, imma drag a bitch to some grave, because this is vile af.

She was about to risk her life and this underpaid 15-years old looking bitch talks about chart success? he's lucky i was not present during this course. 

Britney had attention on her in 2005, i don't know what he was thinking, she released her train-wreck "chaotic" reality show, which is a cult fave, you couldn't stop yourself from watching it ny2 and she released  2 cutsie songs on the side, "Do somethin'" and "My prerogative",.... she garnered enough attention from these two releases. 

i think he probably means the essay structure though dead2

4 minutes ago, NJ said:

I'm only talking about the essay structure, not the content. jj4 I think we can all agree that the content is bullshit but some people need to fucking learn how to properly write, read and analyse an essay. oprah11 

1 minute ago, Yzma said:

I'm only talking about the essay structure, not the content. jj4 I think we can all agree that the content is bullshit but some people need to fucking learn how to properly write, read and analyse an essay. oprah11 

I see, i had to just clock the tea i was served THO.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am screaming!  My professor is such a pop loon. First, he let us do a comparison of MJ and Justin Bieber.  For the exam, he suggested that I should do a comparison of Lady Gaga and Madonna and

the fact that he includes stan knowledge like "Britney had not charted a record in over a year"  

Pretty sure she did all of that because of all the media exposure, not the lack off  she also did not release anything that flopped before that so that's incorrect tho  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.