Madonna

LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS!

Also Jjang and Earth ripper have too much time with those 3 pages long essays they're known to give, i mean yeah, i appreciate the effort, girls, and sometimes, keyword "Sometimes" they manage to validate their points, but you don't have to give me a fuckin' thesis just to tell me your opinion... which can be clocked as invalid by just one sentence at times. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, NJ said:

220px-Do_Somethin'.png 

#100.

It charted though, so the tea is cold and tired. 

I know but I meant an album, not those flop singles she didn't pay any attention and that weren't included in any album. We know she could easily chart at the time, she did it with Blackout so he's still wrong. interesting1 

3 minutes ago, #Music said:

it's about the essay structure plus it was @Yzma who wrote it i-

tea.thumb.jpg.4e3e02878b79ef364e4ad42c46

Arya™ throwin shade? um1 

I didn't write the Britney stuff. I said I wrote a Madonna vs. Gaga essay. The page in the OP was either his or some other student's work. mj1 

The content could be about the benefits of drinking urine. It's not what I focused on in the OP. I talked about the fact that he seems to like using essays about pop culture as examples and that some people could learn something about carrying an argument with the help of that essay structure.

13 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Arya™ throwin shade? um1 

I didn't write the Britney stuff. I said I wrote a Madonna vs. Gaga essay. The page in the OP was either his or some other student's work. mj1 

The content could be about the benefits of drinking urine. It's not what I focused on in the OP. I talked about the fact that he seems to like using essays about pop culture as examples and that some people could learn something about carrying an argument with the help of that essay structure.

mj1 I'm 100% sure it said Madonna vs Britney in the OP mj1 but yes this thread is actually about teaching little BGonsters to write proper arguments

18 minutes ago, #Music said:

mj1 I'm 100% sure it said Madonna vs Britney in the OP mj1 but yes this thread is actually about teaching little BGonsters to write proper arguments

If only people in general could actually argue constructively dead2

Hi FOTP rih8

3 hours ago, NJ said:

Learn what? anyone who talks about britney's mental breakdown like that gets a free drag from me, and not the usual "hehehe hahaha" drag, imma drag a bitch to some grave, because this is vile af.

She was about to risk her life and this underpaid 15-years old looking bitch talks about chart success? he's lucky i was not present during this course. 

Britney had attention on her in 2005, i don't know what he was thinking, she released her train-wreck "chaotic" reality show, which is a cult fave, you couldn't stop yourself from watching it ny2 and she released  2 cutsie songs on the side, "Do somethin'" and "My prerogative",.... she garnered enough attention from these two releases. 

his tea is fuckin late and incorrect.

She even won a Grammy in 2005 gaga11 and "MP"/"DS" were released from a Greatest Hits album that sold over 4M copies.. I would've dragged his ass too. Damn it, y'all would've even saw me in a viral video "Britney stan goes crazy against tutor" or some shit like that

this guy is most definitely a member on here

6 hours ago, Yzma said:

He's a twink. He looks like he's 15 but he's actually 30+. mad5 

He gonna fail you in the end of the year what are you doing jay1

22 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Why does everyone drag the teacher? Did he even write that book? wendy1 

All teachers don't use their own books. jj3 

He is NOT a teacher. He's a professor. It's a course packet with tasks that he made. jj5 I don't think he wrote those example sentences though. I think he most definitely picked them from another student's essay.

1 hour ago, RuPaul said:

She even won a Grammy in 2005 gaga11 and "MP"/"DS" were released from a Greatest Hits album that sold over 4M copies.. I would've dragged his ass too. Damn it, y'all would've even saw me in a viral video "Britney stan goes crazy against tutor" or some shit like that

He's lucky. ny8 

Yes, you better clock this rat. lj1 

Writing a full essay in battlegrounds about why Gaga is over/a gimmick isn't something anyone should be aspiring to on FOTP. I get that select Madonna stans here thrive off being extra and over the top, but no one has time for your MLA fuckery.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am screaming!  My professor is such a pop loon. First, he let us do a comparison of MJ and Justin Bieber.  For the exam, he suggested that I should do a comparison of Lady Gaga and Madonna and

the fact that he includes stan knowledge like "Britney had not charted a record in over a year"  

Pretty sure she did all of that because of all the media exposure, not the lack off  she also did not release anything that flopped before that so that's incorrect tho  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.