Entea

Victoria Beckham receives her OBE from the Duke of Cambridge

victoriabeckham6.jpg

Victoria Beckham said receiving an OBE from the Duke of Cambridge shows what can be achieved if you 'dream big and work hard'. Beckham, 43, was recognised for her services to fashion and charity work at an investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace on Wednesday. The singer-turned-fashion designer cracked a rare smile as she shook hands with Prince William on being honoured.

She thanked her husband David Beckham and parents Jackie and Anthony for helping her to achieve her dreams. “It was an absolute pleasure to be at Buckingham Palace today,” she said. “I'm proud to be British, honoured and humbled to receive my OBE from the Duke of Cambridge. “If you dream big and work hard you can accomplish great things. “I'm so happy to share this very special occasion with my parents and husband; without their love and support, none of this would be possible.”

Spoiler

victoriabeckham4.jpg

victoriabeckham5.jpg

victoriabeckham1.jpg

victoriabeckham2.jpg

Source: Standard

I swear to god if this bitch doesn't thank the Spice Girls for all her achievements in the last 10 years, where NOBODY would be checking with her if she wasn't already known and where she only knew David through being a Spice Girl....