Just now, Yzma said:

Imagine having a fave who:

Is most commonly known for...

...her public meltdown

...not singing live

...not contributing anything to her music

...behaving and dancing like a robot

...her lack of intelligence

Imagine having a fave who's known for being a pedophile wanna try that again?

Just now, jdpm1991 said:

Imagine having a fave who's known for being a pedophile wanna try that again?

A rumored pedophile who is sex feet under and has contributed more to music and pop culture than your fave ever has or will. Note: He also makes more money than her every year, despite being dead. brit12 

I don't have to try because I already won.

Just now, jdpm1991 said:

You would know about low standards considering you love The Cure 

actually no I don't, because thankfully my fave has never released anything like this rav3 

5 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

You would know about low standards considering you love The Cure 

But didn't you buy Britney Jean? Don't you listen to Glory which has a similar vibe to The Cure, except for the vocal delivery? zzz1 

1 minute ago, Yzma said:

A rumored pedophile who is sex feet under and has contributed more to music and pop culture than your fave ever has or will. Note: He also makes more money than her every year, despite being dead. brit12 

I don't have to try because I already won.

He's still a pedophile rumored or not no sane man lays in bed with a bunch of little boys brit12

Just now, Yzma said:

But didn't you buy Britney Jean? Don't you listen to Glory which has a similar vibe to The Cure, except for the vocal delivery? zzz1 

I ain't buy Britney Jean, Glory came first and is better

The Cure copied The Chainsmokers brit12

2 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

No one claims it try again

Try again? Honey, you were the one TRYING to drag our superior faves. How about you start DEFENDING Britney or TRY to justify her lack of artistic integrity?

2 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Try again? Honey, you were the one TRYING to drag our superior faves. How about you start DEFENDING Britney or TRY to justify her lack of artistic integrity?

Are you really gonna talk about lack of artistic integrity when every song on ANTI was created before Rihanna was given it

2 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

He's still a pedophile rumored or not no sane man lays in bed with a bunch of little boys brit12

My cousins are 6 and 9 and they also want to watch movies with me and cuddle with me in bed. Does that make me a pedophile? Children at that age are very affectionate, especially if they idolize someone. 

1 minute ago, jdpm1991 said:

I ain't buy Britney Jean, Glory came first and is better

The Cure copied The Chainsmokers brit12

Good. Save those coins!

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

Not this thread targeting Xtina and her stans, but the OP being dragged by Gaga and Madonna stans lmfao2 

It's so easy to drag The Army from Exhell. It's just a demonstration. Every single fave has qualities or achievements that exceed that of Britney. It's just embarassing for them to TRY anything or to get cocky. 

What Britney is doing is really nothing special.

2 minutes ago, Yzma said:

It's so easy to drag The Army from Exhell. It's just a demonstration. Every single fave has qualities or achievements that exceed that of Britney. It's just embarassing for them to TRY anything or to get cocky. 

What Britney is doing is really nothing special.

At least she isn't a second choice for a Beyonce role or a second choice for the Superbowl because Adele didn't want it or the Coachella because Beyonce got pregnant GAGA IS ALWAYS SECOND CHOICE NOT FIRST

7 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

Are you really gonna talk about lack of artistic integrity when every song on ANTI was created before Rihanna was given it

And she still has more input than Britney ever had. Not only that but she can ousting her by MILES and will most likely outsell and outlast Shitey.

Anyway, ladies and gentleme...

@jdpm1991 who is incapable of defending his fave and literally only responds by shading ppl's faves in order to win argument. So weak and transparent.

1 minute ago, jdpm1991 said:

At least she isn't a second choice for a Beyonce role or a second choice for the Superbowl because Adele didn't want it or the Coachella because Beyonce got pregnant GAGA IS ALWAYS SECOND CHOICE NOT FIRST

And again...he's incapable of properly defending his fave and instead deflects.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine having a fave who: Is most commonly known for... ...her public meltdown ...not singing live ...not contributing anything to her music ...behaving and dancing like a ro

Not this thread targeting Xtina and her stans, but the OP being dragged by Gaga and Madonna stans  

actually no I don't, because thankfully my fave has never released anything like this    

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.