Holiest Dreams

Ariana wants AG4 to have around 10 songs

The reason pop records have been so damn messy and full of filler is because of tracklists that have 14+ songs rip3 Until the late 2000's most records only had between 8-12 tracks and that is why they're concise with a consistent sound! sia1 Albums should focus on one vibe rather than several because then it's just a collection of songs xtina2 

20 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

The reason pop records have been so damn messy and full of filler is because of tracklists that have 14+ songs rip3 Until the late 2000's most records only had between 8-12 tracks and that is why they're concise with a consistent sound! sia1 Albums should focus on one vibe rather than several because then it's just a collection of songs xtina2 

That's a good way of putting it tbh sia1 

4 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

I'm a very low key stan of my own Dangerous Woman 12 track edition I put together whit1 

as long as it has Into You, Touch It, the title track, Thinking Bout You and no KB/FB were cool ny1