Jump to content
FOTP
Sign in to follow this  

Kesha Unveils Potential Album Cover for K3

Recommended Posts

Honey    10,389

I thought she was being sarcastic dead2

i mean don't get me wrong, I hope it is legit!... but... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DW    6,223

I think she just wants to make a joke with this.

I would be happy if we get an album from her very soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manson    7,405
5 minutes ago, Tinashe said:

I think she just wants to make a joke with this.

I would be happy if we get an album from her very soon.

I think if she's serious then the album will be announced in the next two or so months.

 

edit: A album photoshoot means that promo is being prepared right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DW    6,223
11 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

I think if she's serious then the album will be announced in the next two or so months.

 

edit: A album photoshoot means that promo is being prepared right?

Not really she could release it on her own every minute. 

Luke wouldn't promote that album and Sony wouldn't want to argue with Luke. I see nothing else than a Promo less album kesha2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manson    7,405
12 minutes ago, Tinashe said:

Not really she could release it on her own every minute. 

Luke wouldn't promote that album and Sony wouldn't want to argue with Luke. I see nothing else than a Promo less album kesha2 

She'll self promote. Festivals would book her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Max    93,726
1 hour ago, CroNich said:

It was a fucking joke omfg. This site sometimes honestly anna1

Lbr tho, with Kesha you never know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    33,717
17 hours ago, CroNich said:

It was a fucking joke omfg. This site sometimes honestly anna1

 

6 hours ago, Galaxy said:

It's a joke fucktards

ok, cool it. you dont need to be rude anna1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×