WinnieIsFree

Which Legend Is More Remembered By Today's Kids?

Pick  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What you think?

Just now, Tomás said:

Sweetie last year she outsold Europe stadiums ny2 She's fine, really, stop trying

Her tour earned barely 16m or something ny2

She's far from fine tho ny2

She was in better position after Glitter sia4 

Just now, Tomás said:

anywho I'm done with this medonster stan, they all keep trying to drag Mariah every chance they get... rip4 

Awkward moment when moo stan started it rip4

moo stan drags madonna

madonna stans drag back

moo stans: madonna stans are dragging mariah with every chance!!1

58 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Awkward moment when moo stan started it rip4

moo stan drags madonna

madonna stans drag back

moo stans: madonna stans are dragging mariah with every chance!!1

Didn't drag Madonna, Just said AIWFCIY charts higher annually than any of her songs, which is true. And that it's more remembered which is true. Christmas is a big deal. this applies to many singers not just Madonna. Oversensitive much lmfao2 

25 minutes ago, WinnieThePooh said:

Didn't drag Madonna, Just said AIWFCIY charts higher annually than any of her songs, which is true. And that it's more remembered which is true. Christmas is a big deal. this applies to many singers not just Madonna. Oversensitive much lmfao2 

If you were so confident in Mariah you wouldn't have had to edit OP and poll in which Mariah had 0 votes clap2 

51 minutes ago, Angelus said:

If you were so confident in Mariah you wouldn't have had to edit OP and poll in which Mariah had 0 votes clap2 

You have no proof I edited kii

Just accept the fact that alleged best selling female artist, Madge. Is less remembered than Legend 250+ million record sold 18. No.1 Mariah 5 octave carey :) 

7 hours ago, WinnieThePooh said:

You have no proof I edited kii

Just accept the fact that alleged best selling female artist, Madge. Is less remembered than Legend 250+ million record sold 18. No.1 Mariah 5 octave carey :) 

She's such a legend that no one wants to see her live or buy her record ! Madonna an ACTUAL global legend wh sold more albums than Maeiah records can't relate :) 

2 hours ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

@WinnieThePooh Sis, did you actually change the names.

giphy.gif

Yes he did. I voted for Madonna and suddenly it says I voted for Beyoncé. All the Bey stans and people who said they voted for Bey now look like they apparently voted for Mariah! 

So yeah overall...Bey won although she's not a legend yet and Madonna is in second place! ny1 

As if Fatriah, Tranet, Celine could ever compete with those two. ny12 Winnie The Troll tried iT!

2 hours ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

@WinnieThePooh Sis, did you actually change the names.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Yes he did. I voted for Madonna and suddenly it says I voted for Beyoncé. All the Bey stans and people who said they voted for Bey now look like they apparently voted for Mariah! 

So yeah overall...Bey won although she's not a legend yet and Madonna is in second place! ny1 

As if Fatriah, Tranet, Celine could ever compete with those two. ny12 Winnie The Troll tried iT!

he did not edit anything lol

receipts or it didn't happen, stay mad at Moo's impact

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Michael. said:

he did not edit anything lol

receipts or it didn't happen, stay mad at Moo's impact

giphy.gif

Bitch, I know what I voted for. The poll is public too so you can see who voted for what. He is a TROLL and everyone knows it. lmfao2 He is known for changing OPs and thread titles and shit. Do you really demand receipts (which I can provide btw)

On 21.4.2017 at 7:13 AM, Rosé. said:

Kids know Beyoncé, period.

@Rosé. I'm pretty sure you voted for Beyoncé and not Mariah...is that correct?

On 22.4.2017 at 2:59 AM, Yzma said:

Since Beyoncé is not (and most likely won't ever be) a legend, I voted for Madonna. mad3 

Why does it say I voted for Beyoncé in the poll? nat1 

13 hours ago, WinnieThePooh said:

Didn't edit but ok, how many votes does Madonturd have sweaty :) none that's right. 

Legendriah AIWFCIY chart higher annually than any Madge single, and is more remembered. A true timeless legend :) 

Does it make you fell good to know that your fave is a seasonal bitch who is relevant only in December? mad5

26 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Bitch, I know what I voted for. The poll is public too so you can see who voted for what. He is a TROLL and everyone knows it. lmfao2 He is known for changing OPs and thread titles and shit. Do you really demand receipts (which I can provide btw)

Mariah is the most remembered legend according to this thread, would FOTP lie?

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, WinnieThePooh said:

LAP has double the streams than all of Mariah's 90s classics sorry, AIWFCIY belongs to Christmas aka Jesus, not Mariah, he's the reason the song is successful in the first place so give him credit.   

36 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Why does it say I voted for Beyoncé in the poll? nat1 

Beyoncé gave you a second chance after saying something that disrespectful.

She IS a Legend.

alex1

49 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Mariah is the most remembered legend according to this thread, would FOTP lie?

giphy.gif

Donald Trump is president of the US. Would Republicans lie in order to cover up the fact that Russia hacked the election?

giphy.gif

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only legend I see here is Madonna?  

you ain't slick with this one

Kids know Beyoncé, period.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.