WinnieIsFree

Which Legend Is More Remembered By Today's Kids?

Pick  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What you think?

Well Beyonce of course because she's still "hip" and happening.

But overall Madonna because most parents have been fans of Madonna at some point, and that's how a lot of kids get to know her.

My mom introduced me to both Madonna and Kylie, and I'm pretty sure my mom still has her Madonna debut and LAV vinyls from when she first bought them when they came out

5 hours ago, Angelus said:

She's such a legend that no one wants to see her live or buy her record ! Madonna an ACTUAL global legend wh sold more albums than Maeiah records can't relate :) 

Madonna has not sold more albums, than Mariah has sold records sis stop lmfao2 

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Does it make you fell good to know that your fave is a seasonal bitch who is relevant only in December? mad5

More relevant in December than Beyoncé and Madonna are year round kii

2 hours ago, Yzma said:

Bitch, I know what I voted for. The poll is public too so you can see who voted for what. He is a TROLL and everyone knows it. lmfao2 He is known for changing OPs and thread titles and shit. Do you really demand receipts (which I can provide btw)

Proof or it didn't happen, like proof of Madonna having impact not just a fan made wiki page lmfao2 

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

LAP has double the streams than all of Mariah's 90s classics sorry, AIWFCIY belongs to Christmas aka Jesus, not Mariah, he's the reason the song is successful in the first place so give him credit.   

Belongs to Mariah, cause I think Mariah wrote it lmfao2 nice try trash Mariah more remembered religion is dying so lots of people who celebrate Christmas don't believe in Jesus lmfao2 

thats like saying Thriller belongs to Party City Halloween Commercials lmfao2 

2 hours ago, Michael. said:

Mariah is the most remembered legend according to this thread, would FOTP lie?

giphy.gif

T, for some reason they can't read kii1 

3 minutes ago, WinnieThePooh said:

Then learn how to read?

Why are you so mad? :( is is because no one sees Mariah as a legend and that's why she had 0 votes on FOTP and zero legacy and respect in real word?

5 minutes ago, WinnieThePooh said:

Belongs to Mariah, cause I think Mariah wrote it lmfao2 nice try trash Mariah more remembered religion is dying so lots of people who celebrate Christmas don't believe in Jesus lmfao2 

But she can't perform it unless its Jesus' birthday, sorry brit12 There are still 2 + billion people celebrating this stupid Holiday so sorry that's Jesus' power and not Mariah's

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

But she can't perform it unless its Jesus' birthday, sorry brit12 There are still 2 + billion people celebrating this stupid Holiday so sorry that's Jesus' power and not Mariah's

She has also proven that she can't properly perform it on Jesus' Birthday either. brit12 

But this thread...mess! You don't see Madonna fans being THIS PETTY EVER! lmfao2 This is literally the reason why Madonna fans trash Mariah and Janet.

a) because she outlasted both of them and is overall more impactful

b) because Janet and Mariah fans can't deal with her being more impactful and seen as such by the media and GP. Therefore they try EVERYTHING to belittle her legacy and impact. 

I mean...has anyone watched the Legends Panel? It was created by a die hard Tranet fan! lmfao2 Guess who they continuously trash? Madonna and white artists. As usual... they declared Monica and Brandy legends. lmfao2 

5 minutes ago, Yzma said:

She has also proven that she can't properly perform it on Jesus' Birthday either. brit12 

But this thread...mess! You don't see Madonna fans being THIS PETTY EVER! lmfao2 This is literally the reason why Madonna fans trash Mariah and Janet.

b) because Janet and Mariah fans can't deal with her being more impactful and seen as such by the media and GP. Therefore they try EVERYTHING to belittle her legacy and impact. 

I mean...has anyone watched the Legends Panel? It was created by a die hard Tranet fan! lmfao2 Guess who they continuously trash? Madonna and white artists. As usual... they declared Monica and Brandy legends. lmfao2 

I mean, Madonna is getting her own critically acclaimed future Academy award winning Biopic while Mariah is tanking in Reality TV ratings, doesn't that say it all xtina11

1 minute ago, Yzma said:

I love Adele, Bjork, Tori amos, Beyonce etc. 

All white artists don't try to pull the race card sweetie.

Just Madonna I recognize Madonna is a has been who's been using he body to sell for 40+ years doesn't mean I hate who're artists. 

Mmariah a Biracial so why would I hate the white side of her lmfao2

The GP always recognized Mariah as the best selling female artist of all time, and that makes Mad stans pressted. See every Madonna music video ever. All the comments. lmfao2 

"Madonna best selling female artist, Mariah old cunt!!!"

"Best selling female artists

1. madonna

2. Nina masoukuri or something lmfao2

3. celine

!!!!'

Not you quoting legend panels lmfao2 Madonns routinely drags Mariah and Janet for filfth! lmfao2 stay pressted 

Brandy and Monica are legends of R&B, just because you listen to music usually more liked by non black people doesn't mean they're not legends. If anything you hate black artists, as you always deny any impact they have lmfao2 

go home sweetie, thanks for this minor hit tho. I feel a little less irrelevant wub1 

14 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Holiday is a great time to spend with family, and see others you haven't seen in a long time. Don't see how it's stupid, so critical of every aspect of religion for no reason lmfao2 

she starts building on the charts on September usually 2 months before Christmas or 3 rip4 can't remember 

Sorry that mariah has a song that will be routinely played for years. Only other songs I can think of are Thrillerallah, MHWGO maybe, IWALY, GJWHF, and I'll give you Like A Virgin probably 

Just now, WinnieThePooh said:

Holiday is a great time to spend with family, and see others you haven't seen in a long time. Don't see how it's stupid, so critical of every aspect of religion for no reason lmfao2 

she starts building on the charts on September usually 2 months before Christmas or 3 rip4 can't remember 

Sorry that mariah has a song that will be routinely played for years. Only other songs I can think of are Thrillerallah, MHWGO maybe, IWALY, GJWHF, and I'll give you Like A Virgin probably 

But here's the difference : Madonna's classics will be spinning till eternity due to how great and iconic they are and not because it's that time of the year brit12 If you're happy with your fave being remembered for one lame Christmas song (10 years from now as her star fades away it will just became a popular Christmas song, barely associated with Mariah and just isolated from the term career or Legacy, the same happened with all Popular Xmas songs singers sorry!) then good for you sis xtina11

Hits like La Isla Bonita & Like a Prayer are still slaying European radio stations and The Immaculate Collection is still slaying iTunes & physical copies because legend Madonna is remembered for her career and not for singing about Jesus' birthday sorry

44 minutes ago, WinnieThePooh said:

You know...Madonna could have had an X-Mas Hit of her own had she released her cover of Santa Baby. She refused to do so because she didn't want to become an X-Mas fad! ayumi1 Apparently it's still being played by radio stations around Christmas time though...

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

But here's the difference : Madonna's classics will be spinning till eternity due to how great and iconic they are and not because it's that time of the year brit12 If you're happy with your fave being remembered for one lame Christmas song (10 years from now as her star fades away it will just became a popular Christmas song, barely associated with Mariah and just isolated from the term career or Legacy, the same happened with all Popular Xmas songs singers sorry!) then good for you sis xtina11

Hits like La Isla Bonita & Like a Prayer are still slaying European radio stations and The Immaculate Collection is still slaying iTunes & physical copies because legend Madonna is remembered for her career and not for singing about Jesus' birthday sorry

AIWFC still more remembered regardless, just like people remember GJWHF more than Cyndi. I have never heard La Isla Bonita, I've inly heard Vogue and like a virgin. 

57 minutes ago, Yzma said:

You know...Madonna could have had an X-Mas Hit of her own had she released her cover of Santa Baby. She refused to do so because she didn't want to become an X-Mas fad! ayumi1 Apparently it's still being played by radio stations around Christmas time though...

Could have, but she didn't do who gives a fuck :) 

2 hours ago, WinnieThePooh said:

AIWFC still more remembered regardless, just like people remember GJWHF more than Cyndi. 

I don't take that as a good thing though brit12

I have never heard La Isla Bonita, I've inly heard Vogue and like a virgin. 

It has more Spotify streams than supposed Mariah classics My All, Without You, Hero etc and will eventually pass them in YouTube views as well brit12 

16 Ariana Grandesus singing emotions

90 year old Aretha singing Touch My Body

IMPACT

Not in 2017 xtina11 (Ariana covered Vogue every night on her 2015 tour btw)

More 2017 impact bey6

I do agree with you on something though, the 4-5 bots on Madonna's comments section are annoying as fuck

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only legend I see here is Madonna?  

you ain't slick with this one

Kids know Beyoncé, period.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.