Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

[LIVE] RESULTS: FOTP Madonna Megarate (Part 4 - 08-15)

1 minute ago, Angelus said:

I mean maybe it's a good thing it won because it shows how hypocritical her fans are

WE WANT MATURE ALBUM!!!

NEW ROL!!1

NEW LAP!!1

STOP DOING GENERIC DANCE SHIT WITH NO SUBSTANCE!!!

gives 10 to a generic EDM song where she's edgy because she's saying dead and bitch

omg i know right ny12 

I hope y'all enjoyed this! I'm soooo glad it's finally over. You guys have no idea how much the fact that I still haven't wrapped this up has been bugging me over the past year. Thank you to everyone who had the time and energy to endure this. I literally haven't gotten out of bed and haven't eaten anything today. Let's hope I'll still be alive tomorrow! See you soon! kylie1 

Just now, Saiga said:

None of these bitches can come for me for liking her boring albums when they stan for the most generic tracks ny1

but they can't shake their asses to boring artistic albums!!!11

I hope y'all enjoyed this! I'm soooo glad it's finally over. You guys have no idea how much the fact that I still haven't wrapped this up has been bugging me over the past year. Thank you to everyone who had the time and energy to endure this. I literally haven't gotten out of bed and haven't eaten anything today. Let's hope I'll still be alive tomorrow! See you soon! kylie1 

Thank you for hosting and seeing this to its bitter end
2 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Good banners btw! They were beautiful wub1 

2 minutes ago, Yzma said:

It was such an entertaining mess, it always is with Madge and her polarising catalogue. You were a great host too, now go eat something xo

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.