fab

How come no one is dragging Halsey for stealing from Rihanna?

Oh, she's ripping off Rihanna now? ayumi1 I guess stealing from indie artists like Lana and Sky didn't work out so she's trying it with the queen of longevity and mainstream success now?

Because radio has over saturated us with RiRi for so long, even RiRi doesn't know when she's getting ripped off.  Don't get me wrong. I love me some RiRi. But as much as she puts out yearly, it's kinda hard to not end up copying her at some point.  

On 4/23/2017 at 11:21 AM, Michael. said:

It sounds like a Rihanna song because she is the standard, get used to it girls!

She is indeed the current radio standard (since 2012 tbh). I mean the woman puts out a new album with a shit ton of singles almost every year and when she isn't releasing another album she's featured on every song to come out on the radio. I love her to death though. Bitch earns her receipts. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because she's one of the ugliest ''pop girls'' I've ever seen in my life, no one gives a shit about her or checks for her. The chainsmokers gave her the biggest hit she'll ever get and the only song s

/endthread!  

the beat is exactly the same and melody and production are extremely similar    it's a shameless rip off   

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.